ADVERTISEMENT

If you’re in the east Louisville area…

Some of the posters here used to have a get-together once a year every season.

We should aim to start the tradition back up. I live in Illinois, but I'd come down if it meant getting to meet some of the fans who have posted here for years.
I’ve always been curious about how you decided on your username.

Some of the posters here used to have a get-together once a year every season.

We should aim to start the tradition back up. I live in Illinois, but I'd come down if it meant getting to meet some of the fans who have posted here for years.
I know I’d love to buy you a beer (or a bourbon)…or even a cup of coffee if you don’t drink
There are some here I’ve already met and some I would like to
But a family get together would be a blast

• Love
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
I’ve always been curious about how you decided on your username.
It was way back during the Saul Smith years. I felt like Tubby's decision to prioritize Saul Smith as a mainline rotation piece killed out recruiting with point guards like Taliek Brown, Chris Duhon, Luke Ridnour, Imari Sawyer, and Andre Barrett.

I thought the move was a mark of insanity from Tubby Smith, kind of like a man who speaks to dogs and then goes out and murders people.

Thus, I thought of a comparison of the Son of Sam killer, and merged that maniacal insanity with Saul Smith. Thus, Son_Of_Saul was born as a biproduct of Saul Smith murdering our program's chances at landing legit point guards, and Tubby Smith's insane decision to start his mediocre son at the University of Kentucky.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshukai
I know I’d love to buy you a beer (or a bourbon)…or even a cup of coffee if you don’t drink
There are some here I’ve already met and some I would like to
But a family get together would be a blast
Yes, there's been some really good people around here for years. @LineSkiCat14 , @bucsrule8872 , @Cowtown Cat , you, @Fox2monk, @Dontworryboutit23 , @kywildcat41086 , @*CatinIL* , @JHannibalSmith , @RunninRichie , @MbergCat , etc.

There's a strong group of about 50 posters I wouldn't mind meeting in real life.

Yes, there's been some really good people around here for years. @LineSkiCat14 , @bucsrule8872 , @Cowtown Cat , you, @Fox2monk, @Dontworryboutit23 , @kywildcat41086 , @*CatinIL* , @JHannibalSmith , @RunninRichie , @MbergCat , etc.

There's a strong group of about 50 posters I wouldn't mind meeting in real life.
Me and @Bkocats are definitely gonna have a drink sometime. Louisville area Cats for life! I’d love to have a meet with all those posters. Gotta add my bros @chroix , @Smashcat , @westerncat , @shaudyshaud , @BlueSince92 , @ralphdaltonfan , @BlueWorldOrder74 , @BlueWorldOrder , and @NociHTTP(even those who don’t think she’s a girl, she’s welcome too). Also @*CatinIL* can hitch a ride from the aliens and have a beer.

Last edited:
It was way back during the Saul Smith years. I felt like Tubby's decision to prioritize Saul Smith as a mainline rotation piece killed out recruiting with point guards like Taliek Brown, Chris Duhon, Luke Ridnour, Imari Sawyer, and Andre Barrett.

I thought the move was a mark of insanity from Tubby Smith, kind of like a man who speaks to dogs and then goes out and murders people.

Thus, I thought of a comparison of the Son of Sam killer, and merged that maniacal insanity with Saul Smith. Thus, Son_Of_Saul was born as a biproduct of Saul Smith murdering our program's chances at landing legit point guards, and Tubby Smith's insane decision to start his mediocre son at the University of Kentucky.
Remember the Cliff Hawkins asthma problems? lol . I was completely onboard with what you were thinking. Pretty impressive that you remember those names . I remember everyone of them now that you mentioned them . But I wouldn’t have been able to remember any of them without you “jogging em lose” , lol .

Reactions: Fox2monk
Me and @Bkocats are definitely gonna have a drink sometime. Louisville area Cats for life! I’d love to have a meet with all those posters. Gotta add my bros @chroix , @Smashcat , @westerncat , @shaudyshaud , @BlueSince92 , @ralphdaltonfan , @BlueWorldOrder74 , @BlueWorldOrder , and @NociHTTP(even those who don’t think she’s a girl, she’s welcome too). Also @*CatinIL* can hitch a ride from the aliens and have a beer.
Foxy if you think it’s a good idea…I’ll post when we’re out. My son is becoming quite the name in sound guys so he’s in fairly high demand
We go to as many gigs as we can. I’ll be glad to share the next one.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Foxy if you think it’s a good idea…I’ll post when we’re out. My son is becoming quite the name in sound guys so he’s in fairly high demand
We go to as many gigs as we can. I’ll be glad to share the next one.
All right cool. I’d love to meet some board members to watch a game.

I always thought Saul was and would have been perfect as a 6th man role as a substitute guard. He really played hard and hustled. Could have been a fan favorite.

Tubby should have realized it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT