ADVERTISEMENT

If we don’t start getting some commits soon I’m going to need medication

Nov 5, 2023
My thumbs hurt, my phone is alway dead, my refresh button is pissed at me. For the love of all that is holy, can we just get a couple of commits? My wife is about to spike my drink with arsenic. My daughter is setting booby traps, my dog won’t even look at me. Even the guy at the liquor store runs when he sees me pull up. Not sure but I think my priest is coming over Sunday for an intervention. If I weren’t self-employed my boss would have fired me……damn.

My thumbs hurt, my phone is alway dead, my refresh button is pissed at me. For the love of all that is holy, can we just get a couple of commits? My wife is about to spike my drink with arsenic. My daughter is setting booby traps, my dog won’t even look at me. Even the guy at the liquor store runs when he sees me pull up. Not sure but I think my priest is coming over Sunday for an intervention. If I weren’t self-employed my boss would have fired me……damn.
The rest I can easily understand, but when a man loses the respect of even his dog, he’s gone for good.

I’m afraid there’s nothing we can say to help ya now, pal.

I'm sorry for ya, buddy. I am kinda worried about your dog.🤣(Oops, and you too!!)🤣

The rest I can easily understand, but when a man loses the respect of even his dog, he’s gone for good.

I’m afraid there’s nothing we can say to help ya now, pal.
It’s tragic. Earlier tonight he acted like he was going to use me like a car tire 🙄

Same here. Since the arrival of Coach Pope I’ve been micro dosing PCP every day to stay sharp and stay focused on updates.

Turns out there is no such thing as micro dosing PCP. Even a little bit is pretty problematic.

So hopefully this roster gets worked out pretty soon.

I feel this. I’m tired of lying to my wife telling her I’m keeping up with baseball scores instead of fretting over UK basketball constantly. Otherwise, she was going to admit me.

Just put your phone down for a few weeks; forget about all of this drama; then report back how it worked for you. Then, I might try it myself.

Reactions: WildcatforLife1965
8d0482b491jpeg

Here, I think this guy has some extra meds:

Chevy.jpg

Reactions: Fox2monk
My general rule as a fan is to not follow recruiting and to just see what the roster is the next season. That’s better than constantly talking about the latest 18 year old recruit’s lists and tweets. 😂

Reactions: MegaBlue05
If we can't get enough players it won't be because Pope isn't doing all he can. Norlander said Pope is like a machine, literally contacting every portal guy that has played college ball and even those that haven't.

Get a Benadryl for the dog, turn on Amazon prime and bing REACHER 2 seasons, if you finish that then go over to NETFLIX and bing NIGHT Agent. That should take up most of the weekend. Then if you still have time left go to Netflix and Bing Resident Alien. Wait till Monday at 10am and listen to KSR for 2 hours and then start the week out from there.

Get a Benadryl for the dog, turn on Amazon prime and bing REACHER 2 seasons, if you finish that then go over to NETFLIX and bing NIGHT Agent. That should take up most of the weekend. Then if you still have time left go to Netflix and Bing Resident Alien. Wait till Monday at 10am and listen to KSR for 2 hours and then start the week out from there.
Sound advice. Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT