ADVERTISEMENT

If UK wins Thurs what time Sat?

2Dope15

Senior
Feb 7, 2006
Northern Kentucky
I assume that there is no time on Sat if we win of Thur? I have something going on Sat and I have to work it around the game. Hopefully later in day ?

I don’t think it’s announced until later Thursday, even ticket sites say TBD. UK usually gets the later games.

Reactions: 2Dope15
Is this your first rodeo?
I went to sleep and woke up in Bizzaro world.
Next thing you know Rick Barnes will make it to the 2nd round.
No it's not and I said if!!! Just can't remember what times are usually on Sat. We haven't played too many 2nd or 3rd Rd games lately. Sorry that I have something going on that I need to work around it.

Reactions: BlueBomb
I assume that there is no time on Sat if we win of Thur? I have something going on Sat and I have to work it around the game. Hopefully later in day ?
New here, eh? They don't announce the times until after the Thursday games are done.

Reactions: NociHTTP
I hope it’s 10PM
Wife already has a full day planned.

Luckily there’s a 50/50 chance cal blows this first round and I won’t have to worry about it

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
I would say probably sometime between 5:30-8:00, they will still be in Pittsburg, so i doubt there will be any 10pm tipoffs. There wont be as many teams left in that Pod Saturday evening

Reactions: 2Dope15
I’ve got them in the final four lol. His luck has to change eventually, right? RIGHT??
If he didn't coach the University of Hades I'd be happy for the man if he could win one.. In his younger day when he was a hippie, he must of smoked some mean green with some cursed witch doctor.

My guess would be 2:40 eastern time on CBS. Remember CBS does stand alone games Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Creighton v Ore/USCjr will be at 12:10.

I wouldn’t lock this in stone but Im very confident that will be the time.

no UK fan would hope we lose like you just did
go back and cry with whatever team you root for that did not make the NCAAT

You're obviously not a UK fan. Run along and have the wife plan out your day

Thank you all. It’s so nice to have people on this board that regulate fandom. Without you, somebody might even get excited. You guys are the blueprint of true fans. You’re probably actual alums like me that contribute. I’d love for you all to show your pride by showing them receipts

@2Dope15 I would call PPG Paints Arena and see what time their Saturday games are. They may not be able to tell you which team at what time, but may be able to give an idea of some time parameters. http://www.ppgpaintsarena.com/

Also, this TV schedule gives you start times, but it doesn’t name the venue or teams. https://theathletic.com/5349034/2024/03/17/ncaa-tournament-tv-schedule-times/

Reactions: CGblue and 2Dope15
Thank you all. It’s so nice to have people on this board that regulate fandom. Without you, somebody might even get excited. You guys are the blueprint of true fans. You’re probably actual alums like me that contribute. I’d love for you all to show your pride by showing them receipts
such a newbie troll move
when i see someone try to play the alum, booster card it makes me laugh
you just removed any doubt that you are a troll
now go back to your board and hope your team gets more than 1 recruit this year

Last edited:
Reactions: VA/UK
I'd like to think it WON'T be one of the first few games. Wouldn't make sense to make a later game on Friday, then play an early game on Saturday. Also with UK drawing viewers, I'd like to think this is a 5pm or later tip off.

I've likely been a fan longer than you been alive. 1975. I've missed watching or listening to a grand total of 2 games since 1975. Two games I missed I was in a coma.
Yes they didn't all used to be televised.
I quit a job once because they wouldn't let me off to watch. Run along boy.

Reactions: bluefaithful
Do you people ever watch the tourney?

Good Christ, game times will be announced late Thursday

such a newbie troll move
when i see someone try to play the alum, booster card it makes me laugh
you just removed any doubt that you are a troll
now go back to your board and hope your team gets more than 1 recruit this year
Oops. Maybe you shoulda listened instead of ball groping.

Game time still unannounced. Cal will let us know when the schedule has been released.

I think it’s been pushed back to early December for our next game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT