ADVERTISEMENT

If this man’s name was BCG

A lot of truth in that statement. The man has at least 4 of the most embarrassing losses I’ve witnessed in my 35+ years of being a fan. The whole covid year, St Peters, Evansville, Wilmington . Be honest, what has he done to get a pass for these lately? No sec reg season or sec tourney success. Absolute disgrace in the NCAA tourney for the last three years

A lot of truth in that statement. The man has at least 4 of the most embarrassing losses I’ve witnessed in my 35+ years of being a fan. The whole covid year, St Peters, Evansville, Wilmington . Be honest, what has he done to get a pass for these lately? No sec reg season or sec tourney success. Absolute disgrace in the NCAA tourney for the last three years
Utah St with a PG that appeared to be 15 years old ranks up there .. but there are a dozen examples or more that could be used .

There’s ZERO chance this team avoids an upset in the tourney.

Blame Barnie. His stupidity is to blame.
Barnie has the intelligence of the show of the same name
barney dancing GIF

We lost to Utah St? Must have missed that one.
it was Utah , in Vegas , we were ranked 6th in the nation , and then I guess we lost to some other basketball powerhouse from Utah ? I mean , did we play the Jazz at some point ? Freaking sad when you cant keep up with the losses to schools from Utah .. I mean. %$68624ing Utah ???

Reactions: BlueWhite21
FWIw I watched that pathetic performance in Vegas , from only a few rows back .. we acted like we didnt have a care in the world . Then lost to Tosu who then lost liker 8-10 games in a row after that .

You would fire a coach after winning 38 straight and going to back to back final fours?

Bold move lmao
It’s insanity! The fact is Cal own all three NCAA 38 win seasons! Two of which were at Kentucky! One of those ended in a championship! BCG should never be mentioned in the same paragraph as Cal. One may not like the guy, but he’s a proven HOF coach.

It’s insanity! The fact is Cal own all three NCAA 38 win seasons! Two of which were at Kentucky! One of those ended in a championship! BCG should never be mentioned in the same paragraph as Cal. One may not like the guy, but he’s a proven HOF coach.
“Proven” as in pass tense.

Reactions: crestcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT