ADVERTISEMENT

If I'm being honest...

WineCountryCat

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2021
linktr.ee
I'm a bit toasted. So I'll just say this.....

We have a terrible offense.

I hope Stoops thinks so too

I don't give a rats furry butt who Scang brings in as QB, pack your bags and get outta our state

Stoops needs a serious come to Jesus meeting w Jesus. Your teams historically play terrible after a bye and he is NOT a good in game coach/mangaer. We have 10 years of film on this.

There is no way Barnhart does ANYTHGHING w Stoops. He doesn't want to hire a new coach, so it's up to Stoops to fix this.

Barnhart needs to be shown the door. He's old, hell I'm old, but sweet Jesus, Barney has handcuffed our coaches beyond belief. Get out a the way of 21'st century coolllege football!

10 yrs of history tells us Stoops won't fix this.

REALLY feel like CMS has reached his ceiling w UK Football. Have no idea who I'd bring in, but sweet Jesus, you've done great for 10 yrs but we as a fanbase are so freaking frustrated with the product on the field. CMS refuses to put his foot on the the throat of aoopponents and win by more than 2 TD.

CMS has brought us to heights we have only dreamed of for more than 50 yrs. Thank you Coach! Thank you! Your style doesn't work anymore. Please President Capiluto, fire Barnhart and lets make UK the gold standard in both of our major sports!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News