ADVERTISEMENT

If I were Huggins...

MdWIldcat55

All-American
Dec 9, 2007
...I patiently answer every question in the post game press conference with the same answer: "35-2." Just say it over and over to every question. Force the news accounts to make that the angle - and the conference couldn't say a thing. He didn't criticize anyone he simply recited a game statistic that he considered important.

I would love to see a “Longest Yard” moment with Higgins. Somebody just take the basketball and laser a pass right in his nutsack. As soon as he recovers from the first, I’d give him another dose.

I would love to see a “Longest Yard” moment with Higgins. Somebody just take the basketball and laser a pass right in his nutsack. As soon as he recovers from the first, I’d give him another dose.

Id pay good money to support that, you know, if we weren't speaking hypothetically.....wink wink.

Reactions: mpennin3
I have been around for a long time and have never seen such a disparity in free throws in a college Basketball game. Certainly wasn't surprised Higgins was part of the show.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
No team should ever sign up for a home and home with Kansas. The the last time UK went to that dump they fouled four of our players out. I think 2 others had 4 fouls. They shot close to 50 free throws. I think 47 ft’s to be exact.

Last edited:
Reactions: musrat59
All the buzz is on the FBI investigation. Maybe the buzz should be on the crappy officiating that seems to be get worse each year. Maybe that is where the corruption is?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT