ADVERTISEMENT

If Amari Williams really wants out, let’s get this guy….

Though, there isn't a thread on this guy:

Aubin Gateretse

You could change your thread to this guy, because he would be a better replacement for Williams. He's a Center, JT Toppin is a PF.

I’ll leave that thread for you to start. We have other big bodies to play C, JT is a talent you don’t pass up if you have room.

Here are Aubin Gateretse's numbers compared with Williams:

Amari Williams:
PER: 28.5
FG (per 100 poss.): 52%
FT: 66%
TRB (per 100): 20.7
BLK: 4.7
PTS (per 100): 32.3
ORtg: 109.5
DRtg: 92.6

Aubin Gateretse:
PER: 26.8
FG (per 100): 71%
FT: 62%
TRB: 18.5
BLK: 3.7
PTS: 28.4
ORtg: 128.4
DRtg: 105.1

I think Williams is the better cornerstone for your team, especially what he gives defensively. Gateretse would give a lot more offense than Williams.

Here are Aubin Gateretse's numbers compared with Williams:

Amari Williams:
PER: 28.5
FG (per 100 poss.): 52%
FT: 66%
TRB (per 100): 20.7
BLK: 4.7
PTS (per 100): 32.3
ORtg: 109.5
DRtg: 92.6

Aubin Gateretse:
PER: 26.8
FG (per 100): 71%
FT: 62%
TRB: 18.5
BLK: 3.7
PTS: 28.4
ORtg: 128.4
DRtg: 105.1

I think Williams is the better cornerstone for your team, especially what he gives defensively. Gateretse would give a lot more offense than Williams.

Looks good to me! I’d take him based on those numbers. I will have to check out some highlights of him!

• Haha
Reactions: Eight_Banners
Lets start another thread even though there is already a thread titles "Amari Williams"

Must have missed the part where JT highlights was included and a discussion that went this direction over there. I guess the mods will merge if they see fit.

If you don’t like the thread, there’s one that you might like right above or below where you clicked on this one.

I guess I should put “pursue” instead of “get” so that some guys don’t think I’m trying to say it’s as easy to get players as saying so.

I’m not saying we can just grab any and every player we want.. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT