ADVERTISEMENT

I used to think UL was gonna jump from 4 wins to 12, I no longer think that.

I thought Tre White was a good pick up for them. They will have a lot of players on the team. White and James are best suited as wings though so they'll have the same issue as last year.

S. Clark T. Johnson (maybe)
T. White M. James
T. Flowers K. Davis K. Glenn C. Williams
J. Traynor D. Jovanovich
B. Huntley-Hatfield D. Evans E. Okorafor

Also this is exactly what it looks like when the floor is the ceiling.

I want UL to get JUST enough wins to not fire KP. A CBI first round exit would be nice. I want this circus to last as long as possible and I think Kenny Payne is just the ringmaster to do it.

No Way Lol GIF by Lifetime

I want UL to get JUST enough wins to not fire KP. A CBI first round exit would be nice. I want this circus to last as long as possible and I think Kenny Payne is just the ringmaster to do it.
I feel like if they miss the NCAAT he’s gone. Heck, if they have a similar ooc like last year, he might not make it to league play.

They have the Kenny Payne factor to account for also. He was a great position coach, really good at working with big men and teaching them the position, but as a tactical X's & O's coach, he's severely lacking. He looked like a deer in headlights at times and they just had zero team cohesion. Will be interesting to see if he even lasts the entire season.

Are you saying you want UofL to get "Crean"ed?

I could be mistaken, but just have the feeling that we may never hear about Trentyn Flowers ever again.

Oh my! That's embarrassing! Let's see... can't dribble, can't run without falling, and can't jump.

Regarding Louisville this season, I want to see them before making a final prediction, but I gotta think they'll win at least 10 games, maybe mid-teens. I am expecting them to be at about .500 for a winning percentage. 15-15 or so, maybe, for the regular season. Then again, I was shocked at how bad they were last year, so it may be the same.

Whatcha talking about Willis?

Probably not many on here old enough to remember Willis....
Urban legend/rumor that a Mashburn jersey was embedded in the concrete in the Yum! Center during construction.
Some UK fans maintain that is why the Cats have had such good luck winning in that building. UofL fans obviously have a different opinion. LOL.

• Love
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT