ADVERTISEMENT

I think I’m gonna like this Chandler kid (SIAP)

We now have what’s looking to be 3 players baby! LFG. Keep em coming. I’d really like to add Johnell Davis to this group.
After reading Saunders statement to BYU, I think he is set coming to UK. He could be number four and would be a big get IMO with how he plays and what he can do. Not saying he is a starter but at the least would be super important off the bench if he doesn't start. Plays with fire and physicality.

After reading Saunders statement to BYU, I think he is set coming to UK. He could be number four and would be a big get IMO with how he plays and what he can do. Not saying he is a starter but at the least would be super important off the bench if he doesn't start. Plays with fire and physicality.
Yup we need depth too

What did he say?

Don't know how old you are, but Happy Chandler ran against Ned Brethett in the 1963 democrat primary.
He came to Sandy Hook where I was raised to give a speech and I got my picture taken with him.
I was 12 years old.
Louie Nunn once stopped and gave me a ride when I ran out of gas. I was also 12 in late 63' Watched Lee Harvey Oswald get shot on T V after he took out Kennedy for the mob

Reactions: BBUK
Louie Nunn once stopped and gave me a ride when I ran out of gas. I was also 12 in late 63' Watched Lee Harvey Oswald get shot on T V after he took out Kennedy for the mob
Me too.
Louie Nunn.
A rare Republican governor in a mostly democratic governor state.
I remember the Oswald shooting.

Reactions: BBUK
@docholiday51
@Elliott Tim

New found respect Sirs, though I had it previously for you old(er) Coots.
I'm young(er), a 61er that is 62.... (Apologies for what may have been some lacks of respects previously in my verbiages.) I did not know your ages...

Don't know how old you are, but Happy Chandler ran against Ned Brethett in the 1963 democrat primary.
He came to Sandy Hook where I was raised to give a speech and I got my picture taken with him.
I was 12 years old.
Well, you seem much more mature than I was at that age...
I was 12 years old.
Happy gave me a job with an engineering team in ‘59.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT