ADVERTISEMENT

I think Gavin Wimsatt has Heisman Potential

your guy said SEC D was the toughest and he didn't face them. "His numbers were not against SEC defenses. " Did you miss that part?
Well there is your list of who he faced. #'s 1,2,3 and 7 for starters. You can also click on the Passing defenses he faced. That would add Northwestern into the mix.

I'm not trying to defend his numbers but the comment was fakenews.

The thing about that is, PSU defense was lit up by Ole Miss, the OSU defense was lit up by Missouri and that Iowa defense was destroyed by Tennessee with a true frosh making his first start. Those Big10 pass defenses benefited from playing each others no pass offense. It would take Iowa 4 plays to score with no defense on the field.

The thing about that is, PSU defense was lit up by Ole Miss, the OSU defense was lit up by Missouri and that Iowa defense was destroyed by Tennessee with a true frosh making his first start. Those Big10 pass defenses benefited from playing each others no pass offense. It would take Iowa 4 plays to score with no defense on the field.
I'll give you the Tenn game vs. the worst offense in D1 Football last year. But if PSU got lit up by Ol Miss , then Ol Miss got lit up my PSU (540-510 and 394 - 343 passing) . The passing defense in the OSU-Missouri game was 106-128.

Not suggesting the SEC teams don't have great defenses. Not going to suggest a Bowl Game is the best example either. Here is just the list of OSU guys that didn't play. Starting QB and Harrison for starters.
  • QB
    • Kyle McCord
  • WR
    • Marvin Harrison Jr.*
    • Julian Fleming
  • RB
    • Chip Trayanum
    • Evan Pryor
  • OL
    • Jakob James
    • Vic Cutler
  • LB
    • Reid Carrico
  • S
    • Kye Stokes
    • Cameron Martinez
  • CB
    • Jyaire Brown
    • Ryan Turner
  • DE
    • Omari Abor
  • PK
    • Parker Lewis

I'll give you the Tenn game vs. the worst offense in D1 Football last year. But if PSU got lit up by Ol Miss , then Ol Miss got lit up my PSU (540-510 and 394 - 343 passing) . The passing defense in the OSU-Missouri game was 106-128.

Not suggesting the SEC teams don't have great defenses. Not going to suggest a Bowl Game is the best example either. Here is just the list of OSU guys that didn't play. Starting QB and Harrison for starters.
  • QB
    • Kyle McCord
  • WR
    • Marvin Harrison Jr.*
    • Julian Fleming
  • RB
    • Chip Trayanum
    • Evan Pryor
  • OL
    • Jakob James
    • Vic Cutler
  • LB
    • Reid Carrico
  • S
    • Kye Stokes
    • Cameron Martinez
  • CB
    • Jyaire Brown
    • Ryan Turner
  • DE
    • Omari Abor
  • PK
    • Parker Lewis

You wont give me anything, 4 of the top BIG teams matched up against 4 of the top SEC teams and went 1-3. I will give you credit for being good with excuses. The games were played SEC won 3 of the 4. But just so you know, OSU is good enough at crying themselves, they don't need guest whiners.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT