ADVERTISEMENT

I said for months UK had no chance for Darryn Peterson

OP don't pull a muscle stretching around patting yourself on the back with a statement pretty much anyone with a brain already knew, but didn't need to seek so much attention for it as you do. Starting a thread about it just to draw accolades for something MOST knew ? Congrats,, I guess ?? Good job, good effort, EVERYONE look at Smashcat, he is an insider... He needs all of his flowers and attention, please everyone send them to him, he desperately needs it.

The OP probably....

one direction love GIF

Is today be an asshole day ?
I must be operating on a higher plane of existence at the moment because I didn’t even think about being an asshole this time.

It appears plenty of people didn’t miss the chance though.

I haven’t posted in weeks, maybe months, but just wanted to come here and say smashcat is right. He’s said it all along. EVERY person on this board thought Peterson was a cat; myself included. He tried to tell us, and we just wouldn’t listen. We ALL argued with him.

@Smashcat I am truly sorry and will never doubt you again. You called it, man.

I haven’t posted in weeks, maybe months, but just wanted to come here and say smashcat is right. He’s said it all along. EVERY person on this board thought Peterson was a cat; myself included. He tried to tell us, and we just wouldn’t listen. We ALL argued with him.

@Smashcat I am truly sorry and will never doubt you again. You called it, man.
LOL, No MOST people with a brain didn't EVER think he was coming here.

And before Smashcat tries to lay claim and take all the credit, I am going on record and saying it here "WE HAVE NO SHOT AT BOOZER", neither of the them. I have said it since day 1, we are NOT getting the Boozers. Stay away Smashcat, this one is all mine.

LOL, No MOST people with a brain didn't EVER think he was coming here.

And before Smashcat tries to lay claim and take all the credit, I am going on record and saying it here "WE HAVE NO SHOT AT BOOZER", neither of the them. I have said it since day 1, we are NOT getting the Boozers. Stay away Smashcat, this one is all mine.
Don’t make me post the screenshots where you told smash if Peterson came here you’d Venmo him $500… I’m trying to stay out of that as it’s between you two, but you’re forcing my hand.

Don’t make me post the screenshots where you told smash if Peterson came here you’d Venmo him $500… I’m trying to stay out of that as it’s between you two, but you’re forcing my hand.
I think you have me confused for someone else. I do not Venmo any FN body, much less a recruit. By all means, please provide that screenshot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT