ADVERTISEMENT

I read that this will be the most experienced…

I really feel this team is going to be light years better than last year's team, right off the bat. And when CMP says that he wants to exhaust the other team, I don't think he's talking just about running and gunning, or pressing, but gassing them in the halfcourt with cuts and picks.

Last edited:
I really feel this team is going to be light years better than last year's team, right off the bat. And when CMP says that he wants to exhaust the other team, I don't think he's talking just about running and gunning, or pressing, but gassing them in the halfcourt with cuts and picks.
Kind of hard to forget the best years of your life when you were the team captain of the best basketball team in history. He remembers all of those stompdowns and demoralizing defensive performances of the 96 squad. He has personally witnessed the power of running them into the ground he's been there he knows he can't forget and he wants to do it again. God bless his big blue 💙

In games played? Probably hard for it not to be the case, there just aren't a ton of these super seniors but in terms of playing together this may be one of the least since we have zero back and Pope returns just one.

Kind of hard to forget the best years of your life when you were the team captain of the best basketball team in history. He remembers all of those stompdowns and demoralizing defensive performances of the 96 squad. He has personally witnessed the power of running them into the ground he's been there he knows he can't forget and he wants to do it again. God bless his big blue 💙
I concur. I would've concurred sooner, but the punctuation fell off dramatically near the end.
Carry on.
GBB!

The hope is that their experience at the college level (many having 3 or 4 years under their belt), should make things easier learning how to play together. There will be mistakes for sure, but I don't see this being nearly as raw as a bunch of freshman trying to play together..

I don't remember exactly but I know the 9 transfers have over 1000 games played and over 600 starts combined. All 9 avg between 22 and 35 minutes per game last year. I'm sure that will come into play when coach is explained his offense or whatever because the top 9 and already don it in some form or fashion.

I have to imagine UK is near, if not at, the top in terms of college basketball experience. 6 rotation guys are in their 5th year of college basketball:

Buter
Robinson
Brea
Carr
Williams
Kriisa

Reactions: WeWant9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT