ADVERTISEMENT

I miss Jerry Tipton

My problem with Jerry was never that he asked tough questions. It was that he asked stupid ones. If he had been a little more creative in his approach, he could have been a much bigger thorn in Cal’s side. He became too easy for Cal to make fun of.

Reactions: NociHTTP
I can’t believe I just said that.

However, the local media is as soft as our halfcourt defense. Nobody in the local media busts Cal’s balls anymore. He’s getting a pass. That’s a shame.

Makes me miss the thorn Jerry was in his side!
Incredible that this is how bad it has gotten.

I can’t believe I just said that.

However, the local media is as soft as our halfcourt defense. Nobody in the local media busts Cal’s balls anymore. He’s getting a pass. That’s a shame.

Makes me miss the thorn Jerry was in his side!
Jerry Tipton never asked a quality basketball question in his life . He would ask Keleena Azabuike questions about his father’s legal problems or John Wall about having a convicted murderer for a father . Or try to dig up dirt to try and hurt recruiting or get the program in trouble. But he NEVER asked a pertinent basketball question in his life!

Jerry Tipton never asked a quality basketball question in his life . He would ask Keleena Azabuike questions about his father’s legal problems or John Wall about having a convicted murderer for a father . Or try to dig up dirt to try and hurt recruiting or get the program in trouble. But he NEVER asked a pertinent basketball question in his life!
I get that. There’s just nobody to bug him like Jerry did. Tipton did go after Cal hard about the Nike stuff after Adidas broke and made Cal squirm in a presser. Remember that one well!

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshukai
I remember him asking Tyler Ulis if he wished he was taller.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo and yoshukai
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT