ADVERTISEMENT

I Like Our Team....and they Like Each Other (Big Z and Bradshaw)

So negative... Always. I don't get it. Last year's team didn't really like each other too much. It showed.
What’s to get? He’s a fraud. He’s jealous of Kentucky basketball and roots for some piss ant program like Louisville or Memphis. He’s such a sad sack he wastes hours a day on the basketball board of a program he hates.

I said it previously, but I don't know why people that are so negative about or team and coach consistently are on here complaining. Seems like you could find something better to do.

I said it previously, but I don't know why people that are so negative about or team and coach consistently are on here complaining. Seems like you could find something better to do.
It's more Cal has been unproductive in the postseason lately and been kinda crappy to the fanbase. You can't be "Swaggy Lion Doesn't Listen To The Words Of A Lamb Cal" and not make SEC Finals/lose to St Peters. Just can't.

He took a shot at the media and parts of the fan base on Monday night with his halftime tweak comment. Nobody was overly pissed about it.....wanna know why? Are you ready for this? WE WON BY 40!

He can be Swaggy Cal all he wants if he wins. Winning cures all ills. Period.

F-aoo8GaQAAtwvh

F-aoo7_asAAL7pC

F-aoo8BaEAAHx79

We've got good kids folks.

I mean, that last picture they're cheering on the backups as we hit that last three to put it at 40.

It's more Cal has been unproductive in the postseason lately and been kinda crappy to the fanbase. You can't be "Swaggy Lion Doesn't Listen To The Words Of A Lamb Cal" and not make SEC Finals/lose to St Peters. Just can't.

He took a shot at the media and parts of the fan base on Monday night with his halftime tweak comment. Nobody was overly pissed about it.....wanna know why? Are you ready for this? WE WON BY 40!

He can be Swaggy Cal all he wants if he wins. Winning cures all ills. Period.
Got news for ya bud, he can be swaggy Cal whenever HE wants. There's nothing you or any fan is going to do about it lol

Got news for ya bud, he can be swaggy Cal whenever HE wants. There's nothing you or any fan is going to do about it lol
Got news for you. If he doesn't make a very deep run this season, the fans will absolutely do something about it. Rupp seats will become more empty. And no coach survives empty seats very long.

Players tend to get along better when they are winning, just like the fans do.
Not sure this means "we are back."
Not sure it means much of anything, but I suppose it's better than locker room brawls.
I don't see too much losing happening with this bunch. The eye test is sooooo different than the last three years. Last few years we've just has a couple of guys that kinda liked each other. This group seem to get along so much better. That Canada stint did WONDERS for the team building.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Whatever it is, it won't be "I was wrong".

It will be whatever their next gripe is. The cycle of negativity is hard to break once you let it into your world.

I don’t disagree with you regarding negative people, but did Cal ever say “I was wrong” about the Sharpe debacle? Don’t expect more from the fans than you do from the coach. Just saying.

I do like this team better- but nothing has changed to this point- of course everyone is happy-
All it will take is for someone to not get the minutes they planned to get-
We'll see- ready for Bradshaw to play- we can only go so far without an actual big guy/backup

Whatever it is, it won't be "I was wrong".

It will be whatever their next gripe is. The cycle of negativity is hard to break once you let it into your world.
I’m negative at times and get slack for it, but I admit when I’m wrong every time and own up to it. I’m also positive and give credit and have an optimistic outlook when it’s needed, and the brwdshaw situation is the perfect example of the divide on here and in our fanbase in general

Reactions: thedahc
I don't see too much losing happening with this bunch. The eye test is sooooo different than the last three years. Last few years we've just has a couple of guys that kinda liked each other. This group seem to get along so much better. That Canada stint did WONDERS for the team building.
They haven't even played a team with a decent big man presence, or one that will force the guards to hit from the perimeter. Wait until that happens before putting yourself out there like that :D

I see a 24-7 type team that is really clicking on all cylinders by the end of the year

Reactions: bbncal02
Physically and athletically, could this be our best team ever? No way of knowing about the mental part till we play teams like Kansas and Duke. Will they care less what is on the opponents jerseys or how much people will hate them on the road? Anxious to see their mental toughness.

Physically and athletically, could this be our best team ever? No way of knowing about the mental part till we play teams like Kansas and Duke. Will they care less what is on the opponents jerseys or how much people will hate them on the road? Anxious to see their mental toughness.
They are very competitive by all accounts from insiders and media so, I think the mental toughnees will be there.

Also, I know we haven't really played anyone, but the minimal turnovers has been very encouraging. Evinces a high basketball IQ and trust.

Got news for you. If he doesn't make a very deep run this season, the fans will absolutely do something about it. Rupp seats will become more empty. And no coach survives empty seats very long.
Not going to argue with you as I've seen how that ends up on here with your constant negativity. Have a good day bud.

• Haha
Reactions: WeWant9
Not going to argue with you as I've seen how that ends up on here with your constant negativity. Have a good day bud.
Constant negativity? lol ok. I'm one of the more balanced ones. I give Cal praise when he earns it, and give him criticism the sane. And my posts prove that. Wild that you accuse me of "constant" negativity when I literally start a thread saying "I LIKE our team"

Constant negativity? lol ok. I'm one of the more balanced ones. I give Cal praise when he earns it, and give him criticism the sane. And my posts prove that. Wild that you accuse me of negativity when I literally start a thread saying "I LIKE my team"
Maybe I have you confused with someone else. My fault. I like this team as well. Should be in for a fun season.

Reactions: bbncal02
Maybe I have you confused with someone else. My fault. I like this team as well. Should be in for a fun season.
I mean, don't get me wrong. I've been giving Cal crap for a couple of seasons. But I will always support our guys. Cal, just needs to prove he can still deliver at a high level in the post season.

I'm like you. I think we are in for a fun season. We need it. UK ball hasn't been overly fun lately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT