ADVERTISEMENT

I know it feels bleak right now, but our NBA Cats are cooking…

Jamal Sunburn

Sophomore
Feb 20, 2007
Just yesterday Book and SGA dropped 40 on each other.

Murray had a nice game.

Bam and Tyler got a good win.

Maxey has been heating up.

Not to mention AD, Julius and IQ in NYC have been nice. With the former about to make his 2nd All-NBA team.

And we have Monk, Lyles and Fox bringing the Kings back to prominence.

The next few months are gonna be exciting.

And that helps UK, HOW????

Seems like these kids do MUCH BETTER once they get away from Cal!!!

Reactions: DraftCat
If these players really cared about UK, then why are they not coming back to Lexington to help out, help recruit for UK or doing something in the city of Lexington?
If they are and I am not aware of it, that is great but it sure seems once they leave, they are gone for good.

I get where you are coming from...

However respectfully no one gives a damn about the NBA. These players cannot and will not suit up for the University of Kentucky again.

Got me sounding like negative nancy over here.

Those who stop caring about the players as soon as they leave are a problem. And they should try to be better people.

All of these players gave their all to UK and are now living their dreams.

If these players really cared about UK, then why are they not coming back to Lexington to help out, help recruit for UK or doing something in the city of Lexington?
If they are and I am not aware of it, that is great but it sure seems once they leave, they are gone for good.

Ehhh… that’s not always the case.

Also, they are adults with jobs, family responsibilities, and business obligations.

Trolling by supporting former Cats? 😂😂😂

This is a new one.

Most of them are probably mad we lost yesterday too.
you said people that don't care about the NBA should try to be better people lol

you said people that don't care about the NBA should try to be better people lol
Reading comprehension.

Those who stop caring about our players should try being better people.

It’s about the players. Not the NBA organization.

NBA Cats are to our program what runway behind a plane is to a plane taking off or landing. It does the program little good.

You sound like a user John. NBA Cats support and promote the program.
I use a razor but nothing else. They don't score many points for the program. That's what I'm referring to. Wouldn't be 1-3 in the last 4 NCAA tournament games if they did.

Just yesterday Book and SGA dropped 40 on each other.

Murray had a nice game.

Bam and Tyler got a good win.

Maxey has been heating up.

Not to mention AD, Julius and IQ in NYC have been nice. With the former about to make his 2nd All-NBA team.

And we have Monk, Lyles and Fox bringing the Kings back to prominence.

The next few months are gonna be exciting.
Nice work.

the office idgaf GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT