ADVERTISEMENT

94-95 Midnight Madness VHS digitized

By the way, that 1995 team was a point guard away from dominating. Epps was still a season away from becoming what we all know him for today (same for Sheppard).

If Iverson had not gotten into that brawl at the bowling alley, he would have been our point guard in 1995. Can you imagine? He'd have been the face of BBN, even to this day.

Probably far enough back where you'll be alright, but YouTube is really strange about their terms of service. Some of their policies make no sense, but I'd be surprised if some entity has a vested interest in striking down BBM from 1994.

For what it's worth, I'll totally watch it.

Good job Kentucky Kid ! Enjoyed watching that. Thanks
bump-gross.gif

If you make it private , then it means we can only get to it with this link right? i've been told thats how others do this stuff and its no problem.

I'm still trying to find the 95/96 season game at home vs TCU and the 96/97 season great eight vs Purdue games. but doesnt seem anyone has it up on the interwebs sadly.

Also thanks for putting this up.

Hope this works I'm doxing myself but oh well.
Antoine Walker was perhaps one of the most undervalued Wildcats in program history. He was an absolute matchup nightmare at the 4. Walker was a former Mr. Basketball in Illinois, and I remember growing up in the Chicago suburbs and following his career. When he committed to UK, he was a top 2 recruit in the nation.

A lot of folks say Delk was the best player on that '96 team, but Walker was the most valuable. If Delk had become injured, you replace him with Anderson, Sheppard, and Mercer on the wing. But if Walker went down, they would have had to bring Prickett off of a redshirt. That type of downgrade could have and likely would have derailed out national title season.

Reactions: TheKentuckyKid
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT