ADVERTISEMENT

I have stage 3 rectal cancer. I could use your help.

Ripamaru

Junior
Sep 11, 2008
I've been a longtime member here. Originally from Scottsville. Lifelong obsession with our beloved Cats in all sports. I am fighting for my life. I have no savings left and my disabled mother is the only real kin I have left. I started a GoFundMe page and I would greatly appreciate any help on offer. Prayers included!

I am 34 years old and I have stage 3 rectal cancer. I completed 28 rounds of radiation last month and am scheduled to have surgery late this month. This is my 2nd time around with colorectal cancer. This time the mass is far enough down that they will likely need to remove the rectum entirely and attach a permanent ostomy bag.

I am seeking help to keep a roof over my head and lights on long enough to recover from surgery and chemotherapy and return to work.

I'm not great with words. I can only say that any help given will be put to good use and nobody will appreciate it more than I will.

Anyone who wishes to help in any way other than a cash donation can email me at ripamaru96@gmail.com. I will take any help you have to offer and I will personally thank each and every one of you no matter what the help consists of.

Thank you and God bless!

David (ripa)

www.gofundme.com/1ms2zbwl1c

Last edited:
I've been a longtime member here. Originally from Scottsville. Lifelong obsession with our beloved Cats in all sports. I am fighting for my life. I have no savings left and my disabled mother is the only real kin I have left. I started a GoFundMe page and I would greatly appreciate any help on offer. Prayers included!

I am 34 years old and I have stage 3 rectal cancer. I completed 28 rounds of radiation last month and am scheduled to have surgery late this month. This is my 2nd time around with colorectal cancer. This time the mass is far enough down that they will likely need to remove the rectum entirely and attach a permanent ostomy bag.

I am seeking help to keep a roof over my head and lights on long enough to recover from surgery and chemotherapy and return to work.

I'm not great with words. I can only say that any help given will be put to good use and nobody will appreciate it more than I will.

Anyone who wishes to help in any way other than a cash donation can email me at ripamaru96@gmail.com. I will take any help you have to offer and I will personally thank each and every one of you no matter what the help consists of.

Thank you and God bless!

David (ripa)

I can’t help you financially,but if it is true I pray that god heals you.

39101200_1557403534107247_r.jpg

The lovely staff at ACI in Pine Bluff gave me this when I finished my 28 rounds of radiation. My operation is scheduled for 5/28.

GVb0kMD

GVb0kMD

Last edited:
GVb0kMD

Praying for you my BBN friend. Never forget Jesus still heals today. And as far as any financial help that you might need. Various churches would help you out there. God bless.

Thank you for your prayers! Jesus has provided the strength to get this far. When the pain from the burns was unbearable he made it possible to get up and keep going back. I have faith that I will survive and bounce back strong through him.

Thank you and God bless!

David (ripa)

Sir you have my prayers for a quick and complete recovery.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
Prayers sent.

If you don’t mind me asking, and not to get too graphic, how did you come to detect something like this? I’m starting to worry I might be having some issues in that region. If you’d rather not say, I understand. Thanks.

My wife just actually beat cancer here recently. Several people here on RR have been praying for her. She's been having operations performed on her since December. It's been posted on this board already, so won't go into much detail. I wish I could help financially, but I can't at this juncture. I will, however, keep you in my prayers. God Bless.

Thoughts and prayers are with you man. Can you link your GoFundMe page?

Anyone who wishes to help in any way other than a cash donation can email me at ripamaru96@gmail.com. I will take any help you have to offer and I will personally thank each and every one of you no matter what the hel

p consists of.

Thank you and God bless!

David (ripa)

HI David,

I may have some information that could be helpful to you. In the last three or four years there have been some huge breakthroughs in cancer treatment. My oncologist is Karen White who resides in Geelong Victoria, which is in Australia. I have had a coloscomy and am currently wearing a stoma bag. I am told that chemotherapy drugs have come a long way and, in my case, they have have stopped the spread of my cancer; It has calcified and is no longer spreading. I am sure that if your doctor contacted Karen she would be very happy to assist and give any type of help she could. If you have further questions feel free to e-mail me at maxinecrowe@bigpond.com. I would be happy to share information with you and if you would like to speak to me, please include your area code and phone number in your e-mail. I'll be happy to pay for the call.

All good wishes,

Maxine

There is a cancer hospital in Houston, Texas. I don't know the name of it though. It is free. They will also five you an apartment for you and your mother. Look into this place. I will pray for you.
If you're talking about Anderson, it isnt free. Texas has help for low income families but that's all I could find.

If you're talking about Anderson, it isnt free. Texas has help for low income families but that's all I could find.
The one that I am referring to is free, apartment and all. Correction: The hospital is Anderson, but it is not free. My BIL's Medicare + supplement paid for his lung operation and followups. A social worker got the free apartment. Thanks for correcting my misunderstanding about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Prayers! I am a month away from my 1 year follow up colonoscopy to make sure they got all of mine..... I know a tiny bit but mine was no where near as serious. Didnt stop me from being scared out of my mind though.

Thankfully they caught yours before it turned to stage 4.. stage 3 is something you'll always have to be on the look out for so stay vigilant and if doctors dont listen to you... make them listen because this is your life and its very important to you. Also if I may give advice.... cut out sugar because cancer seems to feed on sugar I've been told and live very healthy some seem to think meditation or concentrating on thinking healing in the area of the cancer can help (quantum physics seems to suggest mental thoughts can effect things but who knows)

I know my ordeal came no where close to yours ..... but I pray for you to stay strong and beat this thing! And please keep us informed every once in a while

Thank you and God bless!

David (ripa)

I can’t help you financially,but if it is true I pray that god heals you.
I am going to converse with my wife as we always talk regarding all financial decisions. It is my hope and belief we will be able to do so something to help u out financials later tonight.

David. I gave what I could (wish it could be more) and will try to give every so often. My wife has 2 brain tumors and my son has one. I pay over 40,000 a year for meds Humana does not consider life essential. So I know how draining it can be. I will be praying for you because I know we could not make it most days without prayer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT