ADVERTISEMENT

I got the new coach

high-elf-weed-3701697.gif

This is his 14th season at Clemson. He's only taken them to 3 NCAA Tournaments and has lost double digit games in all but one season there. Dude isn't remotely close to Kentucky coaching material.

OP is a troll. 50 posts in 15 years. Only here to make UK fans look crazy.

As a Clemson/UK fan this might be the funniest post I have ever read on here.

At one time dinasours roamed the earth . Troll .
I am somewhat confused as to who or what I am trolling. I bring up Chris Holtman because I thought was ridiculous for someone to say he would be a good hire for this basketball program. He has NEVER accomplished anything worthwhile. This makes me a troll?

I am somewhat confused as to who or what I am trolling. I bring up Chris Holtman because I thought was ridiculous for someone to say he would be a good hire for this basketball program. He has NEVER accomplished anything worthwhile. This makes me a troll?
I agree with you on this . But when you said Cal had ”a couple “ of final fours it seemed like something a troll might say because everyone knows he has a lot more than “a couple “ .

I agree with you on this . But when you said Cal had ”a couple “ of final fours it seemed like something a troll might say because everyone knows he has a lot more than “a couple “ .
A bit of stretch but I assure you I am not a troll or trolling anyone. When I used the phrase "a couple" I did not mean 2. I guess I should have used the phrase "a few". Sorry for the confusion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT