ADVERTISEMENT

I can't wait until he's not the coach anymore.

he needs to go now nothing will change even with next years class. Just look how bad the Randall team struggled if it weren’t for a couple of last second 3’s cats would not have made it to title game and they were loaded with talent

We are tied at half with the 2nd worse team in the conference
The worse team that’s at the very bottom in the standings South Carolina we lost to AT HOME.

Just listen to him coach. He just screams "go", "move", and "run". I won't get in to the out of bounds plays or lack of a second defense.

Reactions: KYExtemper
The team is flat. No energy. Lost of defense. 3 baskets off in bounds under the basket. Even without Wallace UK should be 20 pts better.
My gosh our top 2 point guards are hurt and out. Thank goodness Ole Miss has 2 of its best players out.

Hope they start playing better because this would be another devastating loss. Losing would almost assure we would half to win the SEC tournament.

Just look at the players smart enough to escape him, Hopkins immediately comes to mind, at UK 2ppg 1reb, one year later, 17 and 9 at Providence.

I'm just glad I don't bet on these games. I thought UK might score 82 pts tonight in Old Red's game until I heard Wallace was out, then I dropped it to 72 or something. Hell, they may not hit 60! What a clown show.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT