ADVERTISEMENT

I am 59 years old

Why do you think this won't still be an elite winning season? And if you're quitting after 1 loss, you probably don't deserve such a season anyway.

Probably bc we ve scored 6 offensive points in a game and a half now can’t win like that and I saw nothing tonight to give hope. Terry no heart no courage no determination coaches no adjustments.

Damn shame we didn't have Stevie Johnson for one more year...

Lol yeah damn shame. Never would’ve won the Florida game. Would’ve probably lost this game by 3 TD’s with Stevie at QB. Stevie would’ve really excelled tonight with the offensive game plan we had, no receivers getting open and Benny Snell barely getting any touches.

Reactions: DeadAhead
Lol yeah damn shame. Never would’ve won the Florida game. Would’ve probably lost this game by 3 TD’s with Stevie at QB. Stevie would’ve really excelled tonight with the offensive game plan we had, no receivers getting open and Benny Snell barely getting any touches.

BS hypothesis - Snell and the defense have carried this team.

One thing is for DAMN SURE SJ wouldn't have pulled up into a fetal slide like a puss with the game on the line now would he.

Another clown. They’re coming out tonight. Lose on the road to A&M and are now 5-1 on the season. The hardest part of the schedule is now behind us. Yep, the sky is falling!

Reactions: DeadAhead
Ok I see us beating UL, vandy and mid tenn st

Losing at UT at Missouri home vs Uga.

Now tell me Einstein what’s not bright about that???
At UT??? Lmao. Do you watch college football besides our games? What have you seen from Missouri that says we can’t beat them?

Reactions: UKvisitor
At UT??? Lmao. Do you watch college football besides our games? What have you seen from Missouri that says we can’t beat them?

First these are road games against teams that will have had a chance to scout us and develop over the course if he season. This isn’t playing in the road vs Florida game two with a new coach. Missouri has a potent offense. Will be favored at their place by 4-6 points. Tennessee straight owns uk. 2 wins in 30 years the game is in Knoxville and again they will be another 6 point favorite. They have talent. You learned tonight that the body plays the game and the mind wins them. Our offense from OC to QB have a minimal football iq.

First these are road games against teams that will have had a chance to scout us and develop over the course if he season. This isn’t playing in the road vs Florida game two with a new coach. Missouri has a potent offense. Will be favored at their place by 4-6 points. Tennessee straight owns uk. 2 wins in 30 years the game is in Knoxville and again they will be another 6 point favorite. They have talent. You learned tonight that the body plays the game and the mind wins them. Our offense from OC to QB have a minimal football iq.
You just contradicted yourself making your point lol. Tennessee does own us but so does Florida. Mullen is an experienced head coach. Tennessee has a 1st year head coach. You just said UT will be a 6 point favorite??? Hahahaha that’s all i needed to know have a good night

You just contradicted yourself making your point lol. Tennessee does own us but so does Florida. Mullen is an experienced head coach. Tennessee has a 1st year head coach. You just said UT will be a 6 point favorite??? Hahahaha that’s all i needed to know have a good night

No contradiction in any of that. Give Mullen 8 games in and likely it’s a different ball game in the swamp. You saw today that team is figuring out the new system. Tennessee is on the same curve. By the time we play them they will have figured out the system and in Knoxville yes they will be a 6 point favorite. Rivalry game in their house??? Come on dude. UTs record won’t matter when we play them it never has.

Reactions: 1977CatFan
No contradiction in any of that. Give Mullen 8 games in and likely it’s a different ball game in the swamp. You saw today that team is figuring out the new system. Tennessee is on the same curve. By the time we play them they will have figured out the system and in Knoxville yes they will be a 6 point favorite. Rivalry game in their house??? Come on dude. UTs record won’t matter when we play them it never has.
You must love those games when UK loses.

Tennessee is not on the same curve as Florida. Florida just beat LSU and Tennessee is hot garbage with a 1st yr head coach. You’re wrong it’s ok. We all are sometimes

An OT loss AT Texas A&M is not a bad loss. Were there mistakes, yep, but dang, UKs defense put the clamps on an offense that put a bunch of points on the board against Clemson. Now, the offense had me scratching my head but this UK team only has one loss...lets see how the season plays out.

Ok I see us beating UL, vandy and mid tenn st

Losing at UT at Missouri home vs Uga.

Now tell me Einstein what’s not bright about that???
I see us winning Vandy, Middle, Louisville, Tennessee ...We get Mizzou after they have the pleasure of Alabama...so shell shock will still be there. That gets UK to 10. Even losing to Missouri and the second best quarterback in the SEC will be 9.

You give me 9 wins looking at this team pre season and I would have laughed myself silly.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
I’m 55 and I remember our 77 team losing their second game in Texas to a much worse Baylor team and did okay.. I’m not giving up on this one just yet... and I came to this one.. felt we were the better team that didn’t play well offensively

Reactions: childe
An OT loss AT Texas A&M is not a bad loss. Were there mistakes, yep, but dang, UKs defense put the clamps on an offense that put a bunch of points on the board against Clemson. Now, the offense had me scratching my head but this UK team only has one loss...lets see how the season plays out.

Offense puts together one drive in the 2nd half and it's a W.

Defense is looking Top 10 in my book...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT