ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve been a fan for many years…

And tonight broke me. I’m broken. My passion for Kentucky basketball just isn’t what it used to be. I grew up around the Mashburn, Dale Brown days and every game was exciting, fun, and now it’s not even fun anymore.

Just hurts to the core.
I just found out and thank God I didn't watch what sounded like was beyond pathetic.

CCC is sucking the life out of BBN one fan after another lost mine 2018 2019 after cake walks to the final 4 and loses to K-State and then Auburn. Have wanted him gone since then and here we are stuck with a Coach that is just here to collect a check and make our lives miserable.
Yep. Apathy has set in for me and most of my family.

My family has been sour on the program since the kneeling. Idc if you don’t like that, my family is full of veterans who didn’t appreciate that and those are the opinions I put stock in. Ever since no one in my family has given a penny to UK (Tbf other than the occasional ticket to Rupp my dad was the only one who would make donations to the school).

And last night they threw a fan out for exercising his first amendment rights in a taxpayer funded building owned by Fayette county… Haven’t talked to my family about it yet but I can only imagine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT