ADVERTISEMENT

I’m sold on IQ!

If he can continue to shoot the 3 like he did yesterday and play a little better defense we will be a tough out

Reactions: chroix
If he can continue to shoot the 3 like he did yesterday and play a little better defense we will be a tough out
I thought his fundamental passing and making the smart play such as taking open shots (yes hitting them too) and rotating the ball on the perimeter which got Herro open looks were best we’ve seen at that position for quite some time.

People are raving about his second half play yesterday, but I thought his first half when we made our run was just as good.

UK needs a monster game from Hagans or IQ to beat the Vols today. Jordan Bone is a tough pg and can create havoc for UK. Hope they are ready today!

GBB!

Reactions: KeepingItReal74
UK needs a monster game from Hagans or IQ to beat the Vols today. Jordan Bone is a tough pg and can create havoc for UK. Hope they are ready today!

GBB!
Absolutely agree with this. I will even settle for just good games from both. Can’t afford having Hagans continue to miss shots plus open scorers like yesterday.

Hagans-IQ-Herro-PJ-Travis has been our best lineup recently

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT