ADVERTISEMENT

I’m Finaly Being Released.

Ocornett

All-SEC
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2011
Possum Holler
Well tomorrow I’m finally getting out of Eastern State. The new meds they started giving me 2 weeks ago seems to have done the trick. I’m going back home to Booneville, Kentucky. My parents are gone and I don’t have any family. I’m moving in with an old friend of mine, until I can find my own place. I’ll be drawing enough to live good, so paying bills won’t be a problem. I’m going to buy an IPad so I can continue to post and follow UK. Maybe I’ll try and connect with some of my ex-girlfriends if their still alive. If you ever get to Booneville look me up. I’ll buy the beer and alcohol so we can have some fun, and hopefully I’ll have an extra bedroom where you can crash.

It’s been 20 years since I left Booneville for the hospital. I was allowed to attend mon and dads funerals and got to say good-bye to them.

Why did I end up at Eastern State. Well that’s a long story and I don’t want to bore you. I just hope that the families of the guys I killed aren’t still mad. They deserved what they got. I think most of you would have reacted as I did. When someone attacks your family the way they did mine you do some things that you usually wouldn’t do. What did they do? They robbed my family and hurt my dad and mom. I’m not sorry for what I did and I’d do it again. Where I come from you take care of business if the law don’t. Courts let these guys go free. They got off on a technicality and I had to do what I had to do.

I’ll be posting when I can. You guys and girls are my family. I love BBN, RR and HOB.

Well tomorrow I’m finally getting out of Eastern State. The new meds they started giving me 2 weeks ago seems to have done the trick. I’m going back home to Booneville, Kentucky. My parents are gone and I don’t have any family. I’m moving in with an old friend of mine, until I can find my own place. I’ll be drawing enough to live good, so paying bills won’t be a problem. I’m going to buy an IPad so I can continue to post and follow UK. Maybe I’ll try and connect with some of my ex-girlfriends if their still alive. If you ever get to Booneville look me up. I’ll buy the beer and alcohol so we can have some fun, and hopefully I’ll have an extra bedroom where you can crash.

It’s been 20 years since I left Booneville for the hospital. I was allowed to attend mon and dads funerals and got to say good-bye to them.

Why did I end up at Eastern State. Well that’s a long story and I don’t want to bore you. I just hope that the families of the guys I killed aren’t still mad. They deserved what they got. I think most of you would have reacted as I did. When someone attacks your family the way they did mine you do some things that you usually wouldn’t do. What did they do? They robbed my family and hurt my dad and mom. I’m not sorry for h7what I did and I’d do it again. Where I come from you take care of business if the law don’t. Courts let these guys go free. They got off on a technicality and I had to do what I had to do.

I’ll be posting when I can. You guys and girls are my family. I love BBN, RR and HOB.
Congrats Man.

You seem like a level headed person. Good luck to you. Make sure you stick to those meds.

If you do get the urge to kill again, I have a couple of names you can start with. Just kidding.
Stay out of trouble.

Why did I end up at Eastern State. Well that’s a long story and I don’t want to bore you. I just hope that the families of the guys I killed aren’t still mad. They deserved what they got. I think most of you would have reacted as I did. When someone attacks your family the way they did mine you do some things that you usually wouldn’t do. What did they do? They robbed my family and hurt my dad and mom. I’m not sorry for what I did and I’d do it again. Where I come from you take care of business if the law don’t. Courts let these guys go free. They got off on a technicality and I had to do what I had to do.

So what happened to you?

Got 15 years for doing something I felt was right. My lawyer plead insanity and they sent me to Eastern. I’m not really good at following rules so I got an extra 5.
Well, the good thing is you’re getting out.

I’m sure being on this message board will be a calming, positive influence for you. There’s so many mentally stable and rational people here.

Got 15 years for doing something I felt was right. My lawyer plead insanity and they sent me to Eastern. I’m not really good at following rules so I got an extra 5.

574dd837-5170-4e60-95c2-8fc939602c93_text_hi.gif

Reactions: crpoore
Dear OP,
I think you and my ex wife would make a great couple. You should hit her up sometime only I wouldn’t wish that on another fellow cats fan. This seriously was an entertaining thread and it’s full potential hasn’t been reached yet. Good luck out there op if this isn’t a huge troll attempt.

Dear OP,
I think you and my ex wife would make a great couple. You should hit her up sometime only I wouldn’t wish that on another fellow cats fan. This seriously was an entertaining thread and it’s full potential hasn’t been reached yet. Good luck out there op if this isn’t a huge troll attempt.
He’s not a troll. He’s been a consistent poster and usually very positive.

Since you've demonstrated & stated you don't follow rules well, how long do you think it will be before you're in custody again? Thanks.

I would like to add that the pic for your avatar is kinda hilarious and disturbing , at the same time ! And Co Cats !!!

Don’t go off your meds, congratulations

ADVERTISEMENT