ADVERTISEMENT

I’m a Little Disappointed Hamdan’s Fast Paste Offense Hasn’t Been Mentioned.

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
Seriously, after nearly a decade of bitching and moaning about the slow rate of play, making our (multiple) OCs the escape goat of our losses, I thought our fast(er) paste offense would get at least a thread of its own.

Maybe it wasn’t full boar, like UT runs, but it was better than the passed efforts that often saw the play clock expire or come darn close.

Shirley, others agree!

Seriously, after nearly a decade of bitching and moaning about the slow rate of play, making our (multiple) OCs the escape goat of our losses, I thought our fast(er) paste offense would get at least a thread of its own.

Maybe it wasn’t full boar, like UT runs, but it was better than the passed efforts that often saw the play clock expire or come darn close.

Shirley, others agree!
I was just glad to sea he was well verst in game management…

I hate auto correct. It happens to the best of us. Paste or Paced. It gets me all the time with auto correct. I have stopped posting from my phone because of this feature. When I type a mistake, it is 100% my mistake.

I hate auto correct. It happens to the best of us. Paste or Paced. It gets me all the time with auto correct. I have stopped posting from my phone because of this feature. When I type a mistake, it is 100% my mistake.
Lol, he typed it as he intended. He wasn't auto correctrd.

Reactions: The-Hack
I was really happy with the fast paste Brock thru on the run to BB. That ability that Brock has to speed up the paste is amazin. Coach Stoops has no chance of slowing down the paste with Brock and Hamden. Hamden probably be here less than 2 years before NFL teams be callin and Brock defitly gone after season.

Last edited:
Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT