ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Hunter Dickinson follow-up

David Sisk

Jun 10, 2015
Most of you know everything that has been reported from numerous places about the visit. I don't want to repeat. but I will repeat. The visit went well (just about all do). The big things to him are winning, and being able to expand his role, and showcase his total skill package (which Michigan didn't do), and of course some NIL discussion. He has visited Kansas, Georgetown, and Maryland are right there, and there is still a Villanova visit on tap.

Here are some new things. Those around him are mum. Not a lot if any talk out of there. I also doubt any coach knows what he will do. He didn't tip his hand in any direction on any of his visits. I spoke with an individual closer to the Kansas program and he has heard the Jayhawks and Maryland might be the leaders, but he added he has no confidence in that opinion, because he doesn't think anybody knows for sure. As far as Georgetown goes I don't think they can compete on the NIL side. I don't buy that a deal has already been cut or a decision has been disclosed to any of these schools.

I will add this from my point of view. I will be shocked if Kentucky lines up next season without Dickinson or Oscar Tshiebwe. I couldn't lay down an accurate percentage of them landing either player individually, but I would make it very high of having one of the two. I am on a tight schedule today, so I wanted to post while I can. When I hear more from the Maryland side I will edit and add to this post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.