ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Dickinson finally called for a foul

He’s an enema nozzle!!! That guy should have gotten up and busted his nose! Especially after he walked on him!
Yeah, that was what pissed me off from it the most. HD knocks him over and tries to stand over him, only to walk away when a teammate pushed him. What a puss.

I grew up playing hockey, a guy like that would’ve been dealt with swiftly.

Someone will reach out and touch him - mark it down - THEN ESPiN and Kansas will cry victim.

He really is a first class a-hole. Typical entitled KU player. Look forward to him getting some real push back....

Last edited:
Yeah, that was what pissed me off from it the most. HD knocks him over and tries to stand over him, only to walk away when a teammate pushed him. What a puss.

I grew up playing hockey, a guy like that would’ve been dealt with swiftly.
No doubt, I wish some big dude would put him in his place one day. I’m surprised he hasn’t. Too Bad Cousins can’t play for us every year.

No doubt, I wish some big dude would put him in his place one day. I’m surprised he hasn’t. Too Bad Cousins can’t play for us every year.
Sadly, HD is a big dude unto himself, so there aren't many people willing to step to that. I love that dude's teammate thought that shoved him from staring over his teammate.

A good chunk of the fans that post on this board are internet Billy Bad Asses. They'd love this clown if it meant prick attitude, because it's exactly how many fans on this board post.
Funny how even a post about another team's player brings out the fanhaters.

Sadly, HD is a big dude unto himself, so there aren't many people willing to step to that. I love that dude's teammate thought that shoved him from staring over his teammate.
One thing I guarantee is that if Tyler Ulis still played for UK and he tried that against Ulis or one of his teammates Hunter would regret it no matter how big he is. Tyler might have to give him a low blow or take out a knee but you can guarantee he wouldn't back down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT