ADVERTISEMENT

Huge News on Ryan Baer

Illinois has not been relevant in football in many decades.

OK, thanks. I still see Kentucky as being more relevant with good bowls and exciting and successful players over the past few years.
We never know what these kids think or why they like certain schools. Illinois, Mich st, Pitt, would not be schools most of us would consider. Sometimes a kid gets on a campus and loves it. Baer made a comment along the lines of how much he liked Mich st's campus, not that it means anything, but different things appeal to different people. Alot of the time it makes no since to us. There are more people sitting and asking why Goodwin would go to UK

Reactions: ACT ONE
Baer apparently stacking up CBs for Michigan St. UK needs to secure Wagner and one of Grayson Morgan/Hunter McClain if true.

Baer apparently stacking up CBs for Michigan St. UK needs to secure Wagner and one of Grayson Morgan/Hunter McClain if true.
When he stated he liked their campus I got worried. MSUs campus is like a big beautiful park.

The Jeff George tour stop? Wasn't that their last period of real relevance? The 1980s? Not entirely true, but it seems like it.
They had some decent teams in the early 90s with Simeon Rice & hobbit QB Jason Verduzco, but they weren’t relevant. A close friend of mine was on the Illini baseball team & I went to visit him in Champaign for a weekend & we went to the Illinois/Mich St game in 92. It was an uneventful 14-10 Illinois win & the surroundings were as exciting as the final score. Unfortunately, I don’t remember much else from the trip aside from eating late night “burritos as big as your head” at a little place called La Bamba’s after hitting the bars & parties. In their defense it was late November with freezing rain so I’m sure it’s much nicer in the Spring & Summer. But, it’s not in the same universe as Lexington, IMO.

I can't bear it if we lose Baer. or If we lose Baer I will drown myself in beer. See how I did that?

Wondering if he has some pre-existing connection there, maybe family went to MSU?
I dont know if he has a connection but MSU has historically been a big draw to Ohio kids.

Northerners love them some Big10 football.

Maybe its just noise but it seems like Baer is going to Mich St

I don't know who we take to fill two OL spots left.

Maybe its just noise but it seems like Baer is going to Mich St

I don't know who we take to fill two OL spots left.
It's not July yet. There is time. Late bloomers, decommits, transfers, etc.

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT