ADVERTISEMENT

How We Feeling About tomorrow?

Cats win and cover. Sub 300 D in Kenpom, not an overly experienced team, and let’s just say the roster doesn’t look…overly athletic.

Should be a get right homecoming game for us. All that to say the 3 point shot is the great equalizer. They play a very slow tempo. If they limit possessions and shoot well anything could happen in theory.

UK 88 - Penn 71

Do we bounce back handily? Or do we struggle again? Do the Miami Cats show up or do the UNCW Cats crawl out?
Hopefully more practice make the lineup with Bradshaw better, hope they learned their lesson from last game, practiced defense/rebounding, and get back to passing the ball beautifully. Also playing smart and not turning the ball over is huge for us this year. Get easy shots from 3 and guard the 3.

Drunk Fucked Up GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Unless Penn is hitting every 3 they throw up there (I guess it's possible) the Cats win by 12-15.

Honestly no clue, penn is a good shooting team and Kentucky give teams wide open 3s. I could see this game being a comfortable win for Kentucky or I could see it being like the seton hall game for the 2019 team where it’s closer than it should be throughout
Oh that SH game. Whew. I've never smoked, but I got close that game.

I wish I could say “Cats by ___!” but I’ve been amazed at the games we can find ways to lose, so my trust that every thing will be smooth sailing is on life support.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Since I'll be at work probably just dvr it and might watch when I'm not busy late tonight. Not interested at all though... Cal is killing us slowly until we all just give up and quit watching all together.

As long as the Umass coach is employed, anything can happen. He has intentionally lowered our standards so he can be lazy; and around 20% of this fanbase has gone right along with it.
What standards do you see lowered?

I haven't seen any. We're getting on a flight to Philly in a few minutes. No one here at the airport seems to have lowered expectations. I doubt we run into any of the CHC in Philly.

The only lowered expectations I ever see are on this forum. By people that can't count. The 20-25 cult members think they are a majority.

I fully expect this to be a FF team. That's my standards. The UMass coach has nothing to do with the UK program. Our coach does though.

Our 3pt defense against Miami was perfect, ran them off the line all day. Then we play a lesser version of the same team and do the exact opposite.

Cal spent the days between those 2 games recruiting his team for next year instead of preparing his current one to play a game.

Had all the momentum in the world, UK is back vibes and we follow through with our yearly embarrassment at home to a mid major which has now become a tradition under this schmuck of a coach.

Everyone is excited about getting the whole roster back and I think it’s only going to F things up worse. Cal has no idea how to fit actual big men into the style of offense that was working so well.

I was fully bought in for the first time in years after Miami and now I’m done.

Honestly no clue, penn is a good shooting team and Kentucky give teams wide open 3s. I could see this game being a comfortable win for Kentucky or I could see it being like the seton hall game for the 2019 team where it’s closer than it should be throughout
They do shoot well for sure. Was surprised to see that they only shot 64% from the charity stripe.

I feel as if we can lose to anyone with Elmer Fudd on the sidelines. He’s actually proven he can lose to anyone on several occasions.

So I call the game a toss up!

We have the better players they have the better coach. Same advantage and disadvantage every time we take the court.

I feel as if we can lose to anyone with Elmer Fudd on the sidelines. He’s actually proven he can lose to anyone on several occasions.

So I call the game a toss up!

We have the better players they have the better coach. Same advantage and disadvantage every time we take the court.
If our brilliant coach continues to let teams get wide open 3 after wide open 3 and tries to clog the lane again then it’s just a repeat of everything since the elite 8 loss to Auburn

Reactions: cat tat2
How do we feel about tomorrow?

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Reactions: Jazzycat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT