ADVERTISEMENT

How we betting this one?

Jamal Mercer

All-American
Feb 7, 2008
Michigan
Spread is UK -1.5 on BetMGM

I’m tempted to take UT with an alternate spread of UT -2.5.

Knecht over 20 points

Zeigler over 20 combined pts-assists-reb.

Anyone else placing a few bucks on this one?

It’s hard for me to bet against UK but it would ease the pain of Tennessee winning.

Reactions: CatWhistle
I've got a 5 team parlay going tonight. I bet on us Wednesday so I left us out today. Just want to watch and cheer.

I feel like we bounce back and cover that 1.5. This feels like a game where Reeves steps up and balls out.

I dont bet and would never bet on games involving my team. I certainly wouldn't bet against my team but to each their own.

I believe we've failed to cover the spread in 5 of the last 6 games, so I'm definitely not betting on us tonight.

I'll probably parlay the over of 12.5 on Reed's points and the over of 23.5 Knecht's points.

If Reed starts and plays 35+ mins again, he should get 13 points easily.

We can't defend anyone, and Knecht takes like 20 shots a game so I think he'll put up a lot of points.

My buddy hit a 1 dollar 16 leg tennis bet this morning that covered 2days. Payed 1100 We watched the cashout all morning til it hit. One for the good guys... I'm going 10 bucks TN and Knecht over on points.

Last edited:
Reactions: twindaddy2003+1
im not betting on this game, i lost 10$ wednesday and not again the rest of the year will i bet on us to win. it sucks to have UK lose and you lose money so for now on if I bet us, its to lose that way if we lose at least i get money.. and if the bet loses its like i paid for a UK win lol

im not betting on this game, i lost 10$ wednesday and not again the rest of the year will i bet on us to win. it sucks to have UK lose and you lose money so for now on if I bet us, its to lose that way if we lose at least i get money.. and if the bet loses its like i paid for a UK win lol
Been doing that for years. That way if UK loses you at least have a fall back of winning a few bucks.

Exactly, if UK wins all you did was pay money for tickets to go see them play!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT