ADVERTISEMENT

How much are you donating to the La Familia fund?

Lol the audacity for Cal to put that out there. Then come out and get pistol whipped by a bubble team.
This is going to be me and Richie driving by Cals tomorrow. Me in the back seat yelling.

CfcEqk.gif

Cal could donate all the money all the way back to 2019 when he signed that ridiculous non earning contract he signed. He’d have enough money in there that we wouldn’t have to worry about competing against anyone.

Reactions: delk4three
I said when it was announced, A) the University of Kentucky won't get another dime from me until the get a new coach that prioritizes winning meaningful basketball games for Kentucky, and B) Cal has already been spoiled with top talent and can't win, so this NIL program won't help him. It can however help a new coach.

The only reason I’m even mad is because the jokes on me. I thought “you know what” it’s weak year overall, we have the fire power, and are rounding into form. Stupid me, still the same results. That’s why I’m mad, I actually started believing it was 2017 again.

• Sad
Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
That’s who I feel sorry for. Guys like @irishcat1965 who used their hard earned dimes for this.
I’m just told my wife- not another penny until Cal is gone. I feel for the players but I’m not investing anymore until there is a change. If anyone feels differently, I understand. Only speaking for myself.

I need to file taxes first because I always have to pay more. Would like to donate 5k

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT