ADVERTISEMENT

How many....

It'll be fascinating to see who emerges as the go-to scorer and/or leading scorer for this team. I could see it being someone different on any given night. Most are expecting Robinson to be the guy, but we'll see.

Reactions: chroix and JASUN74
From watching last night I get the impression about 5 of them want to be known as the best defender on the team.

Reactions: JASUN74
On the season, I believe Andrew Carr will lead the team in scoring but I don't expect him to be the leading scorer in the majority of the games.
That’sa good prediction. I could see his point totals being 14, 12, 17, 13, etc. I could see guys like Oweh & Kriisa having 10, 6, 23, 8, 19.

Reactions: chroix
And, to answer the question I believe it will come down to how much playing time the 8-12 group gets.

I see Robinson, Carr, and Oweh leading us in scoring and anyone else getting some decent PT scoring at least 5 pg but closer to 10.

Reactions: chroix and JASUN74
All fantastic answers and had to argue against them. Anything can happen of course, but I’m looking for Carr to make a big leap and average around 18 points and 7-10 rebounds per game. It could be we have 6-8 guys averaging 9-13 points as well. I honestly am looking for some absolute blowouts when they start to really jell. I’m loving this team and as storm mentioned, the guys talking up the desire to be the SEC defensive player of the year has me more excited about them than anything. It’s going to be a great season guys and gals.

2 & 6

Carr and Robinson 13 each
Oweh, Brea, Kriisa, Williams 8-9 each
Buttler & Garrison 6-7 each
Almonor, Chandler, Perry, Noah (4,3,2,1)

And before you say Most of those are low, that is 84 ppg. Bump each of them up just a half a point, and that gets you to 90ppg.

Reactions: chroix
I think we have 4 average DD's and a couple / few in the 8/9 PPG range. Leader will be around 14.5 PPG. Carr or Robinson will lead the way, the other will be 2nd, within a half point per game or so. JMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT