ADVERTISEMENT

How many WNBA players (past and present) can you name?

J_Dee

Junior
Mar 21, 2008
I'm not meaning to knock the WNBA here -- like a lot of sports, it's not my thing, but I'm glad it's getting attention. With all the recent Caitlin Clark talk, I'm genuinely curious.

My entire list:

Rhyne Howard
Brittney Griner
Caitlin Clark
Angel Reese

For the record, soccer's the most popular sport in the world and I can name Pele, Messi, and Ronaldo.

I’d probably be 5 or less if someone walked up and asked me that question.

Who cares?
Laugh So Hard Life Of The Party GIF by HULU

Easy to mock the “who cares” but it’s a valid question. This board seriously needs a wnba page to contain all of these threads. Yes, I’m well aware that they can be skipped/ignored but what does it have to do with UK basketball as this page is intended for?

Easy to mock the “who cares” but it’s a valid question. This board seriously needs a wnba page to contain all of these threads. Yes, I’m well aware that they can be skipped/ignored but what does it have to do with UK basketball as this page is intended for?
really? you are going to complain that it isn't UK basketball
you commented a lot on Clarke
on Ark
on Lakers
on etc....

really? you are going to complain that it isn't UK basketball
you commented a lot on Clarke
on Ark
on Lakers
on etc....
Lakers? Just saying that there’s a small group that enjoys and engages in wnba talk, maybe they can have their own page for it. Sorry you’ve taken issue with that. 🤷‍♂️

I can name them all. I'm not going to because I don't have to prove myself to the likes of you, but I can.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
Caitlin Clark.

There was that redheaded bull, can’t think of her name. And then there was that bull jailed in Russia…nope, can’t think of her name either.

It’s the same with the NBA… If it wasn’t for the UK players that have left for the NBA I wouldn’t be able to name many. Hell I’d probably name the UK players that have left and most probably aren’t even in the NBA anymore. The NBA and the WNBA both SUCK!!!! I just want to see UK sports do great.

What's your point? I'd give the same answer if the question was how many car brands can you name. The point is that it has nothing to do with this board. If you want to talk online about off topic stuff, go somewhere else to do it.

Good luck! I made a thread requesting mods move the Clark threads because they were not Ky basketball or even Ky sports or Ky anything related and very racially divisive. Instead, they removed my thread. Why have separate forums if you are going to allow anything to water down your, most popular forum about the sport your state is known for? Maybe I stated the problem incorrectly. I can accept that. But, the worst part is they don’t even give you a reason. Thread just gone. So, have at it!

Reactions: flacat22 and know1
Good luck! I made a thread requesting mods move the Clark threads because they were not Ky basketball or even Ky sports or Ky anything related and very racially divisive. Instead, they removed my thread. Why have separate forums if you are going to allow anything to water down your, most popular forum about the sport your state is known for? Maybe I stated the problem incorrectly. I can accept that. But, the worst part is they don’t even give you a reason. Thread just gone. So, have at it!
Probably due to some algorithm of clicks & responses equal money. So, they let it ride until it get truly gets out of hand.

Some of you sound like the little old lady that called the police because golfers were out there wizzing in the trees. The cop came over, looked and saw nothing.

She said stand up on this chair and use these binaculours and you can !!

If you don't like the thread, move on. Protesting a harmless thread in the summertime only shows that you have serious control ssues.

Reactions: JDHoss and hmt5000
Some of you sound like the little old lady that called the police because golfers were out there wizzing in the trees. The cop came over, looked and saw nothing.

She said stand up on this chair and use these binaculours and you can !!

If you don't like the thread, move on. Protesting a harmless thread in the summertime only shows that you have issues.
“Issues?” Lol. This IS a discussion forum last time I checked so it is YOU that can move along if you (or anyone else) doesn’t care about my opinions on a horrible, unwatchable product with awful game play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT