ADVERTISEMENT

How many UK 7 footers will play more than 10 games?

I’ll say 2. Hope I’m wrong but I can see Bradshaw taking a page out of the Jarred Vanderbilt playbook. Start playing in January, have a few positive moments and then shut it down to protect his stock.
Didn't Vanderbilt miss most of his rookie year with that same injury?

Reactions: ukcatz12
Looking back on this thread just two months later points out the negative posts by all the usual suspects. Two that stand out are Mike McD, You Just have to shake your head and laugh at that guy and, Wonky, my God what a tool.
I literally believed and speculated that we'd never see Bradshaw. Happy to be incorrect in my speculation (not hate, because it wasn't pointed at Cal or UK, but rather the sports marketing management people forcing these kids to do things against their best interests).

But man the work this one guy had to go through to find this old thread, revive it, and then call out everyone in it - that's some waste of time. Unless this clown has a bookmarked folder on his browser and saves them there knowing they will be reviving it later if things go a different route than some people thought (but even that is a monumental waste of one's time...).

I literally believed and speculated that we'd never see Bradshaw. Happy to be incorrect in my speculation (not hate, because it wasn't pointed at Cal or UK, but rather the sports marketing management people forcing these kids to do things against their best interests).

But man the work this one guy had to go through to find this old thread, revive it, and then call out everyone in it - that's some waste of time. Unless this clown has a bookmarked folder on his browser and saves them there knowing they will be reviving it later if things go a different route than some people thought (but even that is a monumental waste of one's time...).
I didn't revive the thread, I just read the post that was brought back up, read through them and thought how the same people continue to this day , talk negative shit. I am sorry if it hit a nerve.

Reactions: grevey35
I hope they all play the rest of the games, but it was too early for this thread to come back up.

One has played limited minutes in 2 games and another made a very limited appearance in 1. The other hasn't played at all.

It's still not a given that any will play 10 games.

I was not very confident I can tell you that. I'm ecstatic we have two of them back, and healthy, before the new year. Big Z would be icing in the cake.

It is kind of fun when people state things as fact and then say it was a guess or something later.

It is kind of fun when people state things as fact and then say it was a guess or something later.
It's also pathetic when people bring back old threads in a pathetic attempt to make people look bad... or worse to make themselves look good.

Reactions: Mike-McD
It's also pathetic when people bring back old threads in a pathetic attempt to make people look bad... or worse to make themselves look good.
I don’t know who did it but I find it fine. I’m sure I’ve been wrong on things as well. I’m not ashamed to own my mistakes when brought up. I once made fun of Kroger field naming rights and someone pointed out how big of a company Kroger actually was. I had no idea and learned something.

I am overjoyed that all three have played. How many have played over 10 games so far? I sincerely hope and believe all 3 will do so. Until they do the jury is still out on the exact question posed in this thread.

Seeing Z on the floor yesterday was amazing. It didn't appear that it will take him a month to catch up to playing again(as some speculated) I doubt he will be able to preform at that level on an every game basis but he will bring a new look to an already very good team.

The possible combinations of players we can put on the floor just increased substantially, that is what will take some time to figure out. I hope Cal has some help doing that(not a knock on Cal intended) The possible options are so numerous I doubt any one coach no matter who he is could consider(or even see) them all in a relative short span of time.

I am mad as hell that it took the NCAA so long to make a ruling. It was unfair to the kid most of all but on a very selfish level it took away at least weeks and maybe a month or so of fun and enjoyment from an old man who doesn't have that time to spare. Piss on you NCAA. Hope Z gives them the bird by saying, It is so great here that I can't wait to get in a whole season next year. Tell them I'm coming back and hell's coming with me.

Saddle up Cat fans and let's ride this horse as far as we can!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT