ADVERTISEMENT

How Many Iowans Does it Take to Change a Light Bulb?

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
It takes 3,269,251!!

One to change the lightbulb;

3,200,000 to grow the world’s food,

And 69,251 to do the Kinnick Wave.

I’m warning you people, if we don’t find some serious sh!t on these Hawkeyes before December 28th, my head might explode, and bowl attendance could be effected!!

I don’t have to hate ‘em.

I just don’t want to like them.

[Have I ever mentioned I don’t much like James Franklin?].

It takes 3,269,251!!

I’m warning you people, if we don’t find some serious sh!t on these Hawkeyes before December 28th, my head might explode, and bowl attendance could be effected!!

I heard Ferentz kicked a puppy once....bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: ala_kat2
Yeah, but if I ran out of gas, the happy b@st@rds would likely give me a tank full of ethanol, point me back South, and smack my Mustang.
Just make fun of their corn palace. Or that they hired Steve Alford as their basketball coach back in the day. Those will hit awfully close to home for those sorry chaps. 😇

It takes 3,269,251!!

We're on it!

Reactions: The-Hack
Nothing we say will ever be as devastating as the Purdue basketball fan with the "WE HAVE BETTER CORN" sign. Let Iowa have its one thing, y'all.

Reactions: Roy L Fuchs
It takes 3,269,251!!

Give it up Hack. Not playing Penn State or IND.

Reactions: The-Hack
Captain Kirk was from Iowa, and he went on a 5 year mission at warp speed where no man has gone before to get away from it.
Reminds me of a line on one of the StarTrek movies when they were on earth, and an earth woman they were conversing with ask Kirk if he was from outer space (in jest) Kirk replayed, "no I'm from Iowa, I just work in outer space".

Reactions: Johnfarrel
Reminds me of a line on one of the StarTrek movies when they were on earth, and an earth woman they were conversing with ask Kirk if he was from outer space (in jest) Kirk replayed, "no I'm from Iowa, I just work in outer space".
Yes. That was from the movie "The Journey Home."

That weaselly Radar O'Reilly was from Iowa. Never trust a grown man who sleeps with a teddy bear.

That weaselly Radar O'Reilly was from Iowa. Never trust a grown man who sleeps with a teddy bear.
Ottumwa!! Also:

President Nixon lived there
Tom Arnold is from there.
A crater on Mars is named after the town

eddie-murphy-im-smart.gif

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT