ADVERTISEMENT

How many had UK picked to win the National Championship last Saturday?

What is a hypocrite?
Sometimes the answer is in the question.
Well since you asked.

I am a Cal supporter. To make fun of fans that support him and ask for an explanation is like telling somebody to calm down. I think running down our coach at this point in the season is not helpful to the team. We have been a very good team the past 4 weeks or so. When we get to the FF you can eat crow, when we exit early you can be right and continue to run him down. Go Cats.

I had UK going out to Marquette

but I will say this. The SEC burns me every time - and its because I give these teams more credit than they deserve for playing well against or beating UK.

that's going to stop

Changing your mind or even being wrong doesn't make you a hypocrite. What was the date to say Cal needed to be fired to not be a hypocrite? What was hypocritical about that post?
you seriously think he should be fired?

you?

Changing your mind or even being wrong doesn't make you a hypocrite. What was the date to say Cal needed to be fired to not be a hypocrite? What was hypocritical about that post?
Same could be said about you. You say it's okay to jump off the Cal train now but all I've ever seen is you on here scolding anyone who dared have a different opinion than yours. If you can’t take the backlash, then maybe you shouldn’t dish it out to begin with. There is no 'date' but if you are going to flame others for thinking the way you feel before now, then yeah it is hypocritical.

Same could be asked of you. You say it's okay to jump off the Cal train now but all I've ever seen is you on here scolding anyone who dared have a different opinion than yours. If you can’t take the backlash, then maybe you shouldn’t dish it out to begin wif

Same could be said about you. You say it's okay to jump off the Cal train now but all I've ever seen is you on here scolding anyone who dared have a different opinion than yours. If you can’t take the backlash, then maybe you shouldn’t dish it out to begin with. There is no 'date' but if you are going to flame others for thinking the way you feel before now, then yeah it is hypocritical.
I can take it.

I'm just glad draft kings made it so hard to bet that I gave up.

I was going to put $100 on them after they beat Auburn but getting my bank account validated was a PITA

Reactions: 1STSergeant
N
I did, and am now ready to fire the coach. Is that fair?
Not me I predicted a first weekend flameout was most likely, although I thought it would be the second game
Defense counts because shots don’t always fall and this team sucked at defense

I can’t fill out a bracket that Kentucky is in without writing them in as the champs. Once they’re out I lose interest in the tournament anyway, so might as well go down in a ball of flames.

Reactions: 1STSergeant
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT