ADVERTISEMENT

How Long?

R.O.T.Muckinfush

Sophomore
Jul 13, 2017
How long can Stoops hang onto his job? Will we be forced for 2 or 3 more years because of the buyout or will the administration make a move? Is this team already lost? Going to be interesting how it all plays out. I know it's a huge buyout, but if things really go south then I cant seehim surviving another season. My prediction, this is his last year.

Stoops teams tend to be resilient... Sometimes.

There's a chance the season isn't completely done yet, but Georgia isn't closing to be the best metric for that unless we win. So, who knows?

How long can Stoops hang onto his job? Will we be forced for 2 or 3 more years because of the buyout or will the administration make a move? Is this team already lost? Going to be interesting how it all plays out. I know it's a huge buyout, but if things really go south then I cant seehim surviving another season. My prediction, this is his last year.
The is ZERO chance he is fired after this year. None. Mitch wouldn't do it regardless if there was a buyout or not and the fact there is a $47 million buyout makes it impossible.

Can you drop the Stoops hate for a while? It's getting old.

Stoops will never be fired by Mitch. If we had a real football oriented AD, our stadium wouldn’t be called “kroger field”.

Things are changing with the fields now. Arky has just signed a deal with Tyson Foods and Walmart to have their logos on their field. I only seen that posted at one place so it could be a joke I bit on. But our board was asking who we would like on our field and the most popular were Delta, Coke and Waffle House. So at the time the Kroger Field thing was questionable but now it looks like UK was the trend setter.

Reactions: mrschwump
Things are changing with the fields now. Arky has just signed a deal with Tyson Foods and Walmart to have their logos on their field. I only seen that posted at one place so it could be a joke I bit on. But our board was asking who we would like on our field and the most popular were Delta, Coke and Waffle House. So at the time the Kroger Field thing was questionable but now it looks like UK was the trend setter.
100% correct Grumpy but calling UK a trend setter is more than the nay sayers can handle. Hell, even TN is in praise of Lot Lizzards everywhere. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT