ADVERTISEMENT

How good is Walker “Kentucky Ranger” Horn?

Anybody who is a native of Ky and wants to walk on out of love for the tradition of UK basketball is ok by me.

Like his family. Dad is a good guy and coach.

Tired of the mercenaries.

Reactions: plumdog69
Anybody who is a native of Ky and wants to walk on out of love for the tradition of UK basketball is ok by me.

Hate to tell you but the days of only Kentucky boys are dead. And that's for all of college basketball.

I don't overly like it, but it is what it is. NIL has seen to that.

Hate to tell you but the days of only Kentucky boys are dead. And that's for all of college basketball.

I don't overly like it, but it is what it is. NIL has seen to that.
So no more Ky kids as walkons?

Was hoping that Travis Perry kid and J Johnson were going to join London Ky’s Reed Sheppard. Damn got my hope up for nothing.

So no more Ky kids as walkons?

Was hoping that Travis Perry kid and J Johnson were going to join London Ky’s Reed Sheppard. Damn got my hope up for nothing.
Of course there will always be one or two. But usually when I hear this it’s in reference to those 90s teams that were nearly all Kentucky kids.

I miss that too but that was an exception. Talent goes everywhere now and in state talent hasn’t been dominant in while.

I hope Reed and Perry kill it here. But they are the exception these days.

From first hand experience, his dad was a jerk at WKU to the common folk and a lot of people were glad he left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT