ADVERTISEMENT

How do I change my username here?

Shouldn’t be an issue, we have many here with multiple names and change frequently. They should stop by shortly. You mean gut get your bro twice from the same person with different names .
I see why you change but, from what I understand, if you change your user number they take away all your pervious scores for posting. If that is of any importance to you at all.

Reactions: calismyhero
I see why you change but, from what I understand, if you change your user number they take away all your pervious scores for posting. If that is of any importance to you at all.
At this point, I’ll do anything.

Reactions: ORCAT
Naw, I feed that sort of crap to the turtles. Damn shame you got confused with detritus.
Once again, stay focused. You’re wandering again. Trying to deRail. I can’t keep giving you these free lessons Scales. THINK. Suckers-Scales-Rails. Damn, this is a tough one. My best students had em cleaned before breakfast. It’s past supper time and time to go again. And here we are. It’s ok to say you’re slow. Saves time.

Once again, stay focused. You’re wandering again. Trying to deRail. I can’t keep giving you these free lessons Scales. THINK. Suckers-Scales-Rails. Damn, this is a tough one. My best students had em cleaned before breakfast. It’s past supper time and time to go again. And here we are. It’s ok to say you’re slow. Saves time.
Turtles pretty stupid. Looks like they got your ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT