ADVERTISEMENT

How did Reeves get 22 pts ? When how, what?

Wildcat-in-STL

All-American
Oct 28, 2012
All American Burger
Guys im starting to suspect Reeves might be Gawt Dayum Wizard. I hope we can make a final four run because Reeves deserves to be remembered as a legend.. is he our best transfer since D. Anderson?

It was also great to see Wagner break out of his funk......... is this the first time Edwards and Wagner both had good games since November?

Guys im starting to suspect Reeves might be Gawt Dayum Wizard. I hope we can make a final four run because Reeves deserves to be remembered as a legend.. is he our best transfer since D. Anderson?

It was also great to see Wagner break out of his funk......... is this the first time Edwards and Wagner both had good games since November?
Great post!

It is kind of crazy. Didn’t even play the last 5-6 minutes of the game.

It's the same way he's like the 3rd or 4th guy mentioned by most people when anyone mentions UK. He's not flashy, he's not gonna flex or run his mouth, and he's not a prima dona. He just does his job and he does it well. He's a guy who can get you a bucket pretty much any time you need one. In this game, he kept us in the game in the first half. Late in the game, it was Dillingham with the ball in his hands a lot. You come away thinking Reeves didn't do much. Then you look at the box score and he's the leading scorer with 22 and went 8-10 from the floor. That's Reeves.

And I totally agree- he's the hero of this team, the most consistent scorer and he definitely deserves more accolades, and I hope we get some hardware for him this season.

I would say our best transfer would be Oscar T. the NPOY. But Reeves is legit.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL

Wagner has been playing well. Just not making shots.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Shocking he sat at the final 7:50 of the game
We made our run during that time, everybody was playing well, who do you take out. It is even more impressive to do it with him on the bench, but yes, if I saw that reeves was on the bench the last seven minutes, I would say how did we win?

Agree completely. Reeves is having a phenomenal season. If not AA, he will have been robbed. I watch a game and then look at box score and say how did Reeves score twenty-something.

He has been the perfect magician’s other hand for this team. While everyone is wowing other Dilly, Shep, etc, the magician’s other hand is dropping 20+.

8hrlv5.jpg

About twice a game, Reeves pulls off a play that almost literally ties the defenders legs into knots. That’s a part of the game I didn’t think Reeves could achieve. He pulls some Dillingham shit on occasion and who could have expected that.

The Reeves story is going to turn out to be another one of my favorite stories of my UK watching career. I never really made up my mind before the season if having Reeves back would be that important. You think a kid is what they is by that point in their career. Reeves improvement is UNIQUE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT