ADVERTISEMENT

How can you not support this team?

Bingo. From day 1.
Who should we have hired?

Bobby Petrino? The same BP who last season won one game against a team with a winning record (us to top that off) with a returning heisman winner?

Mike leach? Who has lost to two fcs teams and brings his team into the opener as a 1.5 point favorate against Wyoming?

Butch jones? The same one who couldn’t maintain any success at a much better program than us.

Sonny dykes? Who had one winning season at cal before taking the SMU job?

Mike macyntire? Who in five season has only won five games or more twice (he did win ten one season. But back that up with a 4, and 5 win seasons

That was pretty much you candidates or names mentioned most often on here.

And we want to complainthat stoops was a bad hire.....

With exception of Anderson at Wisconsin stoops has had as much or more success than anyone else that moved jobs that season

As to Schlarman, some UK fans owe him an apology. He was unfairly criticized as a coach and then two years ago he built a great line and sustainability. He was criticized as a recruiter and, yet, he was instrumental in landing some of the best Kentucky kids on the roster who have made impacts. He was criticized when Morrow took over recruiting Kentucky. Ya think his illness played a role in that? John has been a wonderful coach, loyal to Stoops and his alma mater, and the type of man we would want mentoring our sons. Some owe him an apology.

After hearing the interview from coach Schlarman today, there is no way I would not be in the stands to do my part in helping this team reach their goals. This years team motto appears to be "Get Up"! Why don't we try and "Lift Up!" a team/coaching staff that is demonstrating some much needed character in this world. Just my humble opinion.
It's not about not supporting the TEAM. It's the Head coach. You'll see and be reminded again i promise.

I try to give my seniors a little more respect-------

But it's getting harder and harder to find one. And even then I have trouble telling they are my senior by looking at them.
I forget how old I am until I run into somebody my age who I haven't seen for a while, and I'll be thinking "Damn, you're looking old"....then I take a look in a mirror and think, Lord, what're you doing to me?

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Season ticket sales are down everywhere. You know season ticket holders who didn’t renew because of Florida? The older season ticket holders are gone because of the seat lottery. They didn’t wanna be moved after being in the same spot 30 years. Every fan is tired of losing to Florida but quit using that as an agenda for ppl not going to games. Sure people were upset last year and you didn’t help matters matt. You said this is the year then when it didn’t happen you whined and moaned and made the loss so bad you helped a lot of folks just quit watching.
The seat lottery and having our parking pass moved are what caused us to give up our season tix

Last year’s loss to UF - while it sucked just about as bad as any heartbreaking loss we’ve ever endured as fans - is in the rearview mirror for this team.
And we have had some hummdingers !

Reactions: TNTUK
Basketball envy bullshit? I love uk basketball! My post had nothing to do with dividing our fans? Then on top of that you call football only fans idiots. I’m not going to call someone who only likes football or basketball an idiot because it’s their preference. Your post brought nothing to the conversation.
It brought everything to the conversation. Quit being a dick.
Thank you, have a nice day...ByeBye
We’ll gettem tomorrow.

Some of you folks would serve yourselves better by joining up with Urban Liar. You're all about the wins and not the people in our program.

If wins are the only thing that moves your needle there's already a program for you. Go find a way to be miserable with your wins instead of bringing your misery to share with us.

The locker room, the team spirit, it’s all connected. If you’ve got a guy who’s sour, it sucks the life out of the group. – Jack Del Rio

Does your post mean we should not keep score? I don't know about you, but I'm never miserable when we win. I don't think all these players belong in a Sunday School Class, but I don't give a damn, I just want to win. LOSING SUCKS!!!

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

I support the team, but I am very disappointed to be the only team in the SEC not to win 9+ games in the last decade. It's been 30+ years for UK and just no excuse for that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT