ADVERTISEMENT

HOW BOUT THOSE MO@#%)(@#$ CATS?!?!

You took the remedial classes in school didn't you? I could also guarantee you never played any level sport if there is a zero tolerance for trash talk with you. If don't agree with my post roll on bro, don't hate cause I'm pumped that my team just dumped Duke from wire to wire.

Reactions: ekywildcat
Such a great example for that little kid in your avatar, lol.

I'm on a message board lol, yes I will raise him to take zero amount of chit, be competitive and don't back down, it's in my blood. You either have it or you don't, I'm positive there are tons just like me on this site lol. Y'all trying to ruin my mood after this big W just ain't gonna happen.

I'm on a message board lol, yes I will raise him to take zero amount of chit, be competitive and don't back down, it's in my blood. You either have it or you don't, I'm positive there are tons just like me on this site lol. Y'all trying to ruin my mood after this big W just ain't gonna happen.

At what age do you teach him to say S.A.D. ? 4 or 5?

You took the remedial classes in school didn't you? I could also guarantee you never played any level sport if there is a zero tolerance for trash talk with you. If don't agree with my post roll on bro, don't hate cause I'm pumped that my team just dumped Duke from wire to wire.
Maybe an upward bound league?

Keep on keepin on Dreklie

0dBHrsL.gif

Reactions: Re2126
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT