ADVERTISEMENT

How about this…

DaProdigy23

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2012
Fast Paste offense. And doing it all without a South American PG.

sorry couldn’t resist making a vintage message board joke.

More than adding size inside, I truly believe this team is about 45-50% of its potential defensively. Thats really the difference.

More than adding size inside, I truly believe this team is about 45-50% of its potential defensively. Thats really the difference.
Bradshaw brings the D up to about 75% just as a viable rim protector.

I’m still waiting on that SA PG. Imagine what our offense would look like with him. They Call him “Ilangabi” in the village he’s from. The native language is Zulu and it means “The Blaze.”

I think I've heard of this player from South America. His name is Wahvir Sheeler. He's a little short, but boy can he dribble in to traffic with no idea what he's going to do with the ball and turn it over.

I think I've heard of this player from South America. His name is Wahvir Sheeler. He's a little short, but boy can he dribble in to traffic with no idea what he's going to do with the ball and turn it over.
Yes, that is “Ilangabi.” His legend grows strong. We need to sign him asap but I’ve heard that Visa issues are making that almost impossible. Here is the only known video of him. He’s a 3 sport star including track and field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT