ADVERTISEMENT

Hottest Sitcom Wife

MTE5NDg0MDU1MTg4MzA5NTE5.jpg

Reactions: Willy4UK
It's only a matter of time on Big Bang Theory...
Kaley-3-kaley-cuoco-34960110-500-699.jpg

Kat Foster gets me going. - from 'Til Death and Your Family or Mine
kat_foster_kat_foster_62576111_HfYCNWe.sized.jpg

I always thought Leah Remini from The King oF Queens was hot until she started packing on the pounds
Leah-Remini-leah-remini-32278435-2000-2494.jpg

Portia De Rossi from Arrested Development
Portia-de-Rossi.jpg

Patricia Heaton during her Everybody Loves Raymond days
cma-PatriciaHeaton@EverybodyLovesRaymond1.jpg
Leah remeni was a scientologist. Although still hot she losses some points for insanity, unless you're a sea org

For some reason TV Land shows two hours of the George Lopez show every morning. His wife on there is a smoking hot Latina, but I can't find a great picture of her though (and can't figure out how to post a pic from my phone anyway)

For some reason TV Land shows two hours of the George Lopez show every morning. His wife on there is a smoking hot Latina, but I can't find a great picture of her though (and can't figure out how to post a pic from my phone anyway)

I once caught 15 minutes of the George Lopez show and they had some relative of the wife (I think) running around that was pure latina milf smoke. Long black hair, huge tits....really great looking. I've never seen her since and have no idea who she is

^^^ She was such a whiny ball-busting bitch on that show, that it was hard to enjoy her. Definitely Mom-hot, though.

Edit: apparently already posted about these whores. Damn do I hate them

Last edited:
Meghan Markle (Suits): Father is Dutch/German, Mother is African American/Hispanic

Meghan-Markle-2.jpg
d50afb133a20ec5ef49bc67657f4fc32.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT