ADVERTISEMENT

Hottest Sitcom Wife

1250056_orig.jpg

It's only a matter of time on Big Bang Theory...
Kaley-3-kaley-cuoco-34960110-500-699.jpg

Kat Foster gets me going. - from 'Til Death and Your Family or Mine
kat_foster_kat_foster_62576111_HfYCNWe.sized.jpg

I always thought Leah Remini from The King oF Queens was hot until she started packing on the pounds
Leah-Remini-leah-remini-32278435-2000-2494.jpg

Portia De Rossi from Arrested Development
Portia-de-Rossi.jpg

Patricia Heaton during her Everybody Loves Raymond days
cma-PatriciaHeaton@EverybodyLovesRaymond1.jpg

All the main actresses on Friends

Cobie Smulders - How I Met Your Mother
Cobie-Smulders-Maxim-hot.jpg

Alyson Hannigan - How I Met Your Mother
FHM-Alyson-Hannigan-fhm-1151060_1024_768.jpg

Aubrey Plaza on Parks and Recreation
aubrey-plaza-sexy-wallpaper.jpg

Shannon Woodward - Raising Hope
sabrina-raising-hope.jpg

Sarah Chalke - Scrubs
Sarah-Chalke-scrubs-1660176-939-1200.jpg

Most of the girls in this thread either weren't married or only got married at the end of the series run so shouldn't count. Really poor effort.
Lies. Only ones I listed that fit that statement were Kaley Cuoco (but I mentioned it was only a matter of time) and Cobie Smulders (near the end of the HIMYM). ALl the rest were either married from the beginning or spent a significant chunk of the series married.

Lies. Only ones I listed that fit that statement were Kaley Cuoco (but I mentioned it was only a matter of time) and Cobie Smulders (near the end of the HIMYM). ALl the rest were either married from the beginning or spent a significant chunk of the series married.

Also 2/3 from friends weren't housewives. Sarah Chalke didn't get married to JD on Scrubs until like season 9. Grace from Will and Grace didn't get married until near the end of the series either. And these are just the ones I know of. And almost none of these are true "sitcom housewives"

Also 2/3 from friends weren't housewives. Sarah Chalke didn't get married to JD on Scrubs until like season 9. Grace from Will and Grace didn't get married until near the end of the series either. And these are just the ones I know of. And almost none of these are true "sitcom housewives"
The thread title says sitcom wife, not house wife. The two terms don't mean the same. Get your knowledge up bro, it's not the 1950s anymore, women can work, they don't have to be confined to a house and depending on a man to provide everything for them.

You are posting some not hot women- Hannigan and Fischer are no where near hot level status. Good looking, sure, but not smoke.

That pic of Hannigan just proves the point that in an industry where appearance is everything, virtually anyone can be made to look attractive......

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Florida worked her ass off, kept the kids in line, made fine meals but most-importantly - James was crazy about her. She must've had the most magical naughty parts in all of Cabrini Green.

My chips shoved #allin on Florida.

Reactions: dvillecatfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT