ADVERTISEMENT

Horse Racing Betting App?

_ukcat

All-American
May 22, 2002
I Sports bet and have 4 online accounts at various sites. Since Derby coming up I want to bet it, any Horse Racing online sites you guys recommend that you feel might be better than others? I have a Caesars Sports Betting account but their Horse Racing one is separate. I am sure there "New Player" free bet offers out there. Thanks for input

Depends on where you live as to what's available in your state.
There's a bunch of options out there, but many of them are just skins.
drfbets/xpressbet, nyrabets, amwager are some others...

Thanks for input. I didn't realize but Fan Duel has Horse Racing in it and I have Fan Duel account so I had Horse Racing Betting option already. Just want to bet Oaks and Derby Day races so that works

I use busr.ag/ mostly.
It has an easy interface, and they have a lucrative bonus program. You get a 15% rebate on all trifecta bets even if you win and I believe it's 6% on single bets on most tracks.

Another thing I like about busr is you can make your wager amounts for anything you like it doesn't have to be track minimums. Sometimes if I have like a 32 bet trifecta I like to bet 50 cents instead of $1 - $2.

I wonder why every other sport (including frickin darts) can be done under one site but horse racing has to be separate? I wonder what the difference is?

Yes, I know it's the racing commission. Still BS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT