ADVERTISEMENT

Horror Movies

Ohh, that looks very interesting.

Going to do my yearly plug for Midnight Mass (again) in case anyone hasn't seen it yet. It leans a little more into drama than most Horror media, but in my opinion that makes it standout so much more, especially in a genre that mostly doesn't land with acting, screenplay, fine cinema etc. Context of these scene, and it's not a spoiler, is that Joe accidentally paralyzed the girl in drunken hunting accident. Just amazing scene.

I will always recommend anything Mike Flanagan. Loved Midnight Mass. Loved Haunting of Hill House. Loved Falls of the House of Usher. Loved Doctor Sleep. He’s with Amazon now. We’ll see if they can match what he did with Netflix.

Watched Oddity. Pretty solid.

Also, saw it in theaters, but in a Violent Nature now on shudder. I liked it pretty well too, when you accept it for what it is

Watched Oddity. Pretty solid.

Also, saw it in theaters, but in a Violent Nature now on shudder. I liked it pretty well too, when you accept it for what it is

Still need to see Oddity. I'm slacking a bit. Watched Halloween 3 a few days ago, and I'm really convinced that's a classic. Tom Atkins gets this college girl naked within like half a day of looking for her missing father lol.

Violent Nature was a lot of fun. I think the concept worked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT