ADVERTISEMENT

Hjelle not losing tomorrow

It will be EXTREMELY hard to beat UL. They have been in this position a million times and we've never been in this spot in the history of our program. Oh yeah, they're playing at home too. We can all have hope but you shouldn't make a bold prediction like this when the odds are stacked heavily against us.

It will be EXTREMELY hard to beat UL. They have been in this position a million times and we've never been in this spot in the history of our program. Oh yeah, they're playing at home too. We can all have hope but you shouldn't make a bold prediction like this when the odds are stacked heavily against us.

Why can't we have optimism? How about you just not watch tomorrow then.

Why can't we have optimism? How about you just not watch tomorrow then.

I didn't say we couldn't win. I just said it would be EXTREMELY difficult. It was EXTREMELY difficult to do what we did last weekend but we did it and it's great that we still have a chance. I'm not going to bury my head in the sand and sugar coat the spot we're in. I'm watching, hoping we win, but taking my hat off to this team and the coaches for the great season we've had regardless of how far we can go.

Cards are just that much better, no way we were winning this series, disgusting that they sent us home, but it was a great season.

I think UofL had just a little better team than we did. However, with the series being played at their place, I think they had about a 60% to 65% chance of winning the series. The thing that gets me is that if the NCAA paired this tourney like most others are paired based on seeds, we would have played the winner of the Stanford regional. That was Cal State Fullerton and the series would have been played in Lexington. I would give us about a 70% chance or winning that matchup and advancing the the College World Series.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
I mean it's obviously just my opinion, but I've been around baseball all my life and my opinion is that Louisville is just the better team.
Same here with baseball and we'll agree to disagree...loved to have seen this at Slugger Field!

We have a lot to look forward to. 2 Freshman starters and 1 Sophomore are our top 3 pitchers and probably the best 3 combination this year in SEC, top to bottom.

Our hitting was #4 in country with one of the youngest teams.

We should be proud and have a lot to look forward.
We are without a doubt headed in the right direction though, a ton of young talent

We have a lot to look forward to. 2 Freshman starters and 1 Sophomore are our top 3 pitchers and probably the best 3 combination this year in SEC, top to bottom.

Our hitting was #4 in country with one of the youngest teams.

We should be proud and have a lot to look forward.
Time will tell...sure have a lot to work with ..Sat next to two pitchers that will join the squad next season and they are excited...and by best buds BIL has a nephew that is coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT