ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Grumpy, what's going on at Auburn?

mrschwump

All-American
Nov 4, 2006
At least 4 assistant coaches have resigned/moved on recently including Cadillac Williams, maybe the face of the program. Freeze looks to be having problems.

At least 4 assistant coaches have resigned/moved on recently including Cadillac Williams, maybe the face of the program. Freeze looks to be having problems.
The only question is will The Freezer be able to overtake Billy Slingblade in the race for the next SEC coach to be fired? My money is on Slingblade, but only because he got a 2 year head start on The Freezer.

All I know is what I am reading on the Bunker. Aledgely Cadillac got caught up in a moral and ethics deal and was given the option to resign or be fired. Not sure why Freeze would be upset with that. And was told he was done, resign or be fired. But I also think Freeze wants his people there and trying to make room

Freeze can hardly stand any ethics violations around his program unless he can prove he was a thousand miles away, deaf and dumb when folks talked about it. I am shocked he got the slot, and could be he is too.

Reactions: JDHoss
All I know is what I am reading on the Bunker. Aledgely Cadillac got caught up in a moral and ethics deal and was given the option to resign or be fired. Not sure why Freeze would be upset with that. And was told he was done, resign or be fired. But I also think Freeze wants his people there and trying to make room
Of course, we know Freeze is as pure as the driven snow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT