ADVERTISEMENT

Herald Leader

Chad Rock

Junior
Jul 12, 2004
So I’m reading the paper this morning and to my surprise, there is only 1 cliffs notes article about the UK football game and it’s all on one page.

The paper has articles about an nba team, Brad Calipari, national football and UL football.

Just curious if there are other markets that got more info out of the game last night than mine? Did they cut back on reporters for UK football?

Just curious if there are other markets that got more info out of the game last night than mine?
There are multiple articles and columns on their site. Assume you have an early edition.

Might have to do with when the game ended and what time they go to printing. The C-J last Tuesday had nothing about UL-ND other than "they played each other" because it was too late. JMO.

Your problem is you’re reading a physical newspaper.

HLH is now printed in Louisville. And it probably goes to print before the CJ so you miss a lot of "late" sports. "Late" could be anything after 9 p.m.

The Courier Journal is printed in Indianapolis. Anything that happens after 5 pm will not appear next day.
Pathetic newspaper.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT