ADVERTISEMENT

Help On The Way, this guy thinks so

You guys are crazy that think we are going to get all three of Haarms, Silva, and Kuminga or Banchero.

That would be:

Askew
Mintz
Boston
Clarke
Allen
Fletcher
Brooks
Ware
Jackson
Harms
Silva
Kuminga/Banchero

That would be 12 players when Cal normally gets down to a 7/8 man rotation. I think it is kore likely that we only get 1 of the 3 (which is okay).
You are assuming Toppin will not play. Add him and two solid walk ons and we have a three team platoon.

Get Haarms this week.

Add Kuminga or Banchero this summer.

Everyone would be happy.

UK would be preseason #1.

Three super studs to carry the team, and four or five really nice role players surrounding them.

Yeah the old saying is some fans are never happy with what they have.

Reactions: Hoops244
Multiple sources have said how unlikely either of them come at all- especially this summer.

Multiple sources have said how unlikely either of them come at all- especially this summer.

Those sources were operating under the available information at the time. The NCAA just gave everyone a "go ahead an reclass" gift card a few weeks ago. Factor in that, plus the reality that these kids have had 5 months to sit at home and get their credentials in order, and I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Cisse, Kuminga, or Banchero are staying in '21.

I would love to be wrong and there is still a lot to be decided for sure. I just would be shocked if we ended up with one of those guys for next year.

Those sources were operating under the available information at the time. The NCAA just gave everyone a "go ahead an reclass" gift card a few weeks ago. Factor in that, plus the reality that these kids have had 5 months to sit at home and get their credentials in order, and I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Cisse, Kuminga, or Banchero are staying in '21.

Not even a few weeks ago, just last Friday. I do think it could potentially change things for some of these guys.

However, Kuminga and Banchero are pretty young, even for their high school year. Typically the reclass guys are the older guys in their class. Both have been adamant that they are staying in 2021 but I guess we shall see.

Banchero and Kuminga will not be at UK. It’s not happening. Kuminga’s handlers aren’t gonna allow it and Banchero isn’t a Cal guy. Never has been.

Some of you have got to stop living these pipe dreams. Top 3 kids don’t pick programs based on strict coaches and tradition. Not anymore.

We need to play IUsed2B this coming year and just stomp their sorry has been A$$ into the floorboards. Then rub it in big time to the idiots that support that third rate loser. This would make it that much sweeter.

Reactions: RunninRichie
We need to play IUsed2B this coming year and just stomp their sorry has been A$$ into the floorboards. Then rub it in big time to the idiots that support that third rate loser. This would make it that much sweeter.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT